Goku's revelation

Bagi had been sent to the hospital to be treated with the best medic nins. Goku was also at the hospital, but he was there for less time. Once Goku recovered, he immediately went to the room Bagi was in. Goku checked up on her and she was breathing just fine. However, her injuries were great and she couldn't talk for the time. Goku walks out the door and out of the hospital, retuning to the Hokage tower. 

Tsunade congratulated Goku for defeating Shao Kahn and tried to comfort him after hearing about Bagi's condition. Goku decided to take some rest after the battle and heads back to the SMG world. 

It had been two days after the battle. Goku was sitting on the floor in the training grounds, meditating. He had been doing so ever since he faced Shao Kahn. He had also trained in gaining natural energy more efficiently and only uses his Sage mode to practice a few techniques he created. He found out he could also use other elemental jutsus and created a few. He learned to use the lighting blade, the fireball, water wall, earth wall, and even created the lightning ki slash. He even created the electric whirlwind, combining the wind and lightning element. 

The next day, he was meditating in the guest room but was interrupted by a knock on the door. The door opened and Goku saw that it was Jiraiya and Gamabunta. 

Jiraiya: Goku, we need to talk.

Goku: I really don't feel like talking right now. 

Gamabunta: I know how you feel about Bagi. But this is of utmost importance.

Goku:...

Jiraiya: Goku?

Goku: Fine. But just make it quick.

Jiraiya nodded and Gamabunta was left alone with Goku.

Gamabunta: I heard that you've been recently training in your Sage mode. I gotta say, I'm impressed you managed to take down Shao Kahn that way.

Goku: Is Bagi alright?

Gamabunta:...She is doing fine. She's finally able to talk.

Goku: Hmm.

Gamabunta: Goku. I have something to tell you.

Goku: And what would that be?

Gamabunta: You and Bagi...you two are a part of a legend that says the two warriors would one day defeat the demon god known as Kars.

Goku: You mean the leader of the Neo Akatsuki?

Gamabunta: That Kars. Yes. You two could potentially be the chosen ones.

Goku: Me? The chosen one? And Bagi too?

Gamabunta: Yes. I have word that King Mickey would like to see you.

Goku: Who's King Mickey?

Gamabunta: He's the ruler of his own world. The Disney world.

Goku: What does he want?

Gamabunta: There are two members of the Neo Akatsuki that are from his own world. Their names are Maleficent and Hades.  

Goku: When do we go?

Gamabunta: As soon as Bagi recovers.

Goku: Good. I really want to see her again.