King K Rool

Goku and Bagi, after defeating Kisame with the help of Melony, decide to head up into the Neo Akatsuki airship. Melony launches them while she helps fend off the Outworld invasion. 

Goku and Bagi land on the airship and upon landing, they are immediately surrounded by kremlins. Reptilian minions of the kremlin king. 

Goku and Bagi took their fighting stance until a large being comes into view.

???: Leave them to me, you cretins!

the kremlins flinched in fear as they obeyed and stepped back for him to come towards the two.

Goku: Who are you?

K Rool: I am the Kremlin King. King K Rool. 

Bagi: And I'm assuming the K Rool is an innuendo of you being cruel.  

K Rool: Indeed. Thank you for noticing.

Goku: We have a question for you, K Rool. Who exactly is Kars?

k Rool: Ah, I see that either Eggman or Kisame told you about it.

Bagi: It was Kisame. He even said something about Goku being a Saiyan.

K Rool immediately stiffs. He knows that if he told him about his true origins, there would be dire consequences.

K Rool: I don't have to tell you about that. Either way, you won't survive this encounter.

Goku: Then let's prove you wrong.

K Rool: Then come at me!

Goku and Bagi charge at King K Rool as he does the same. Both sides start fighting with Goku using his new knowledge of taijutsu and Bagi with her enhance speed to fend off their opponent. Because they still had their powerstar upgrade up and running, they managed to get the upper hand. K Rool still, was more than enough for them to not let up. 

Goku: Wow! This guy is tough!

Bagi: We can't back down now, Goku!

K Rool: Give up, fools! There's no way you can win!

Goku: Oh yeah?

Goku then uses his signature move, the Kamehameha. Bagi realizes what Goku is doing and does the same. 

Goku and Bagi: Kamehame...

K Rool: What?

Goku and Bagi: HAAA!

A burst of blue energy shoots out of their hands as K Rool uses his brass belly to deflect the shot. The power in the attack however was too strong for him to handle and is sent flying towards the control room. Goku and Bagi soon follow to finish him off only to find that he's already gone. 

Goku: Where did he go?

Bagi: I don't know. But we gotta get back.

Goku and Bagi jump down from the airship as Shadow catches them midair with his chaos control. The gang reunite as the rest of the outworld army is defeated with Eggman's retreat adn Kisame's defeat.