Kami's plan

Kami was looking out towards the sky from his lookout. As he continues to look on, he senses something behind him. He looks behind him to see a portal that led to the Mushroom Kingdom. He didn't know why it appeared again, but he senses something wasn't right. He tells Mr.Popo to look after the lookout as he goes in the portal.

Kami then appears inside the castle with Goku, Bagi, Toad, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toadsworth, and Professor E.Gad standing in front of him.

Kami: Ah, Goku and Bagi. I see you guys have it well here.

Bagi: Not exactly. Turns out, Bowser is attacking the Mushroom Kingdom.

Kami: Hmm. That is troubling. What of it.

Goku: Apparently mercenary Tao had returned.

Kami: Tao's alive? That's concerning.

Bagi: That's not the only concerning thing. A guy named Orochimaru was also with Bowser.

Kami immediately stiffened at that comment.

Kami: Did you say Orochimaru?

Goku: Something wrong, master?

Kami: Goku. Orochimaru is known as the snake sannin in his world and is very powerful. What you saw back there wasn't the full extent of his power. Neither was Bowser's.

Goku: You mean they're stronger than that?

Kami: I'm afraid so.

Goku: What can we do then?

Mario: I have a few friends from different worlds that can help.

E.Gad: I'll get the dimension traveler up and running by then.

Kami: He is right. You're gonna need more than enough heroes to challenge Bowser and Orochimaru.

Goku: Well I guess we're gonna have to train until we can go to the other worlds.

Kami: That will be a good idea, Son Goku. You and Bagi can train with Mario and Luigi.

Mario: They can learn a thing or two from me. I'll even give them a few items that can help them out.

After the meeting, Goku and Bagi train with Mario and Luigi. They go through the courses that the plumbers had to go through. The two Z fighters were able to get through most of the courses. They even trained with the DK crew including Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Lanky Kong, Tiny Kong, and Chunky Kong.

After E.Gad finished his machine, the group that consist of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, the DK crew, and the two Z fighters head into the portal into another new world.