Mortal Kombat Pt.2: Goku VS. Shao Kahn

Goku looks directly at Shao Kahn and took his fighting stance.

Goku: Let's finish this, Shao Kahn.

Shao Kahn: You will never win!

Goku then suddenly appears in front of Shao Kahn momentarily stunning him.

Goku: That's where you're wrong.

Goku suddenly punches Shao Kahn right in the face sending him back several feet away. Shao Kahn was trying to get back up as Goku ran right in and used a sickle kick at him. Shao Kahn summons his wrath hammer to try and smash Goku. Goku grabs the hammer with one hand, dumbfounding the warlord. 

Shao Kahn: What?!

Goku: This is for Bagi.

He throws the hammer away from Shao Kahn and unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches overwhelming the Outworld emperor. This ends with him using the Vacuum sphere technique that blows Shao Kahn out back into the throne room. Goku jumps back inside to face him yet again.

Shao Kahn, having enough of Goku, unleashes his true power to Goku. 

Shao Kahn: Now you will feel my wrath!

Goku only blankly stares at him as Shao Kahn charges with fury in his eyes. Goku charges in and the clash causes a massive shockwave all around the palace alerting everyone inside, even the other members of the Z force. 

Goku and Shao Kahn are now going back and fourth battling it out all around the throne room.

The rest of the Z force come rushing in after fending off a few guards and enter the throne

The rest of the Z force come rushing in after fending off a few guards and enter the throne. Everyone was shocked to see that Goku had finally entered his Sage mode but also had something else unlocked that made him more powerful. 

Sakura: Hey! That's the Sage mode!

Luigi: Mama Mia!

Goku uppercuts Shao Kahn and grabs him by the legs performing the dragon throw sending him into a wall. Shao Kahn slowly recovers but Goku isn't going to give him that opportunity to do so.

Goku: Wind style Kame...

 Shao Kahn: No! This cannot be!

Goku: Hame...

Shao Kahn: I AM SHAO KAHN! THE GREATEST EMPEROR IN ALL THE REALMS!

Goku: HAAAAA!!

Shao Kahn: NOOOOO!!

Shao Kahn: NOOOOO!!

The Kamehameha combined with the whirlwind blow away Shao Kahn and even disintegrates him from the face of Outworld for good. 

After the blast stops and dust clears, the Z force clear their eyes and see that Shao Kahn was gone. It left even a giant gapping hole where Shao Kahn stood. The Z force were beyond stunned at Goku for what he had transformed to. Goku after the blast had suddenly fell down and his Sage mode deactivated. 

Mario and Kakashi help get Goku while the rest look for Bagi. Donkey Kong found Bagi who was greatly injured and he quickly carried her to the rest. Saiko found a hammer on the floor that belonged to Shao Kahn. She took interest in the hammer and decided to keep it and to put in her collection of hammers.

The Z gang decided that it was time to go as they activated the dimensional traveler and retreated back to Konoha.