Reborn Part 2

Ai soon then put me down and placed me down, I was wrapped up in a light pink blanket. I was placed in between two other babies, I glanced over to my left. A baby with blonde hair ruby eyes, wrapped in the same light pink blanket as me, guess that's Ruby. To my right was a baby with the same blonde hair and light blue eyes and wrapped in a light blue blanket, of course that must be this so called Aquamarine.

I glanced around the room I was in, a basic hospital room with a bed two chairs and table and light brown curtains, It looked a lot like that hospital me and my mother went to right before I died, huh I wonder if that Gorou guy is still here, heck he might have been the one to delivery Ai's triplets. Oh.. Sarina Tendouji the girl I meet before, she's probably still here in this very hospital, I wonder if I could still be friends with her in this new life, oh well all of that was in my last life it doesn't matter now, I'll just enjoy my time with my favorite idol, Ai as her daughter, Amethyst Hoshino.

My vision soon became blurry, before I knew I fell asleep, this new body of mine gets tired very easily.

Ai soon cooed at me falling asleep. "Aww, Ruby's so cute when she's asleep, how adorable!" The nurse who was helping Ai found it funny she immediately forgot the name of her children she just named mere minutes ago, she giggled a little at it.

"That's your other daughter, Amethyst Ms. Hoshino."

"Ah, silly me I always forget names so easily!"

6 month time skip

(Amethyst's POV)

My life with Ai and my other siblings was nice and peaceful, I never had any siblings before in my past life, I've never socialized with them before maybe their just normal babies unlike me, although they do certain things that a normal baby wouldn't.

It's nice being a baby again, I get to sleep everyday without any worries, it's oddly calming.

currently it's night time. I'm laying in a futon in between Ruby and Ai with Aqua beside Ai.

I noticed him standing up..?

  WHAT THE FUCK THAT BABY JUST STOOD UP WITH EASE NAH THAT'S NOT A NORMAL BABY HOLY SHIT.

He then slowly walked past Ai, Ruby and me walking into the kitchen and climbing on top of a small chair right in front of one of the windows in this tiny apartment.

He then stared soullessly at his reflection. I swear that baby looked like he was rethinking his life decisions.

I slowly pulled the thin blanket that was covering me off, I noticed how Ruby started clinging to Ai in her sleep when I removed the blanket. I then crawled out of the bedroom into the the kitchen, where aqua was I hid behind another small chair that was in the kitchen, staring at Aqua.

(Aqua's POV)

I stared into my reflection, deep in thought, I guess I've really been reincarnated as one of Ai's triplets, more less her only son. I honestly can't believe such a thing happened and why I still have memories of my past life.

I was trying to find a reason why I may still have memories of my past life that was until the noise of chair scratching against the ground hit my ears, I flinched then turned around in a flash, I was confused who else could be here. I scanned the dark room until I noticed a pair of two navy eyes, topped off with two 6 pointed stars staring at me.. I noticed the violet hair with two pink strands of hair standing straight up, oh it's one of my other siblings that I live with, Amethyst.

(Amethyst's POV)

While leaning slightly forward I accidently pushed the chair a bit, resulting in it making a little scratching noise, Aqua then turned around facing in my direction startled by the sound, he scanned his eyes around the dark room until his light blue eyes locked with my navy eyes.

Oh shit he noticed.

He stared at me scanning me up and down until he finally said something

"Do you, Amethyst share the same fate as me?"

NAH THAT BABY JUST TALKED.

HE HAS ALSO BEEN REINCARNATED??? LORD.

"WHAT THE FUCK. THAT BABY JUST SPOKE, EW!!!"

"Right back at ya."

(insert same dialog between aqua and ruby in the original plot)

(A/N)

(Hey guys! Chapter two released! what's your guys opinion on it? I'll try to upload chapter three tomorrow, sorry for making this chapter much short than the last one, I didn't have much time to write today but the next chapter will be longer I promise!)

Word count : 772