Idolize, Part 1

A young teen by the name Kayo Takasu was walking down the streets of Tokyo quietly singing a B-Komachi song,

"♥ We are your idols~♥"

"♥ B's the sign! ♥"

What she thought was whispering ended up become a full blown karaoke session, abruptly getting many unwanted stares of disapproval from others.

Kayo shock it off as she contiuned singing the same song along with a few others while she walked towards her destination, home. At last Kayo arrived at her family home she slipped her brown flats off as she ran to her room accidently slamming her door shut.

 Hurriedly, Kayo checked the clock hanging on top of her wall in her room, It reads 16:20. " SHIT, B-KOMACHI'S CONCERT LIVESTREAM ALREADY STARTED. " Kayo rummaged through her room looking for the TV remote as she found she quickly powered on her mini TV, changing the channel to B-Komachi LIVE. "Phew, I didn't miss much" Kayo sighed in relief, flopping herself onto her bed.

 Bright lights in multiple colors glowed as their lead, Ai became singing, Her sparkly white star pupils sparkled as she did her signature, radiating warm smile, many cheers from the audience were heard.

 " Ai is so beautiful~! I wish I could be exactly like her! " Kayo fantasied about Ai while watching the stream. Soon enough the concert eventually ended, not before Ai, did a heart with her hands and spouted out,

 "♥ I love you! ♥" 

And finally with that Kayo powered off her TV.

 She heard her mom, Anzu Takasu call her.

 "Kayo, we're leaving now, get ready"  

  "Wha- Where are we going-!?" 

  "Silly, did you forget? We're going to the hospital for your checkup, come on now we're leaving."

 And with that Anzu and Kayo both hopped in the car, Anzu acommdiating the front seat while Kayo sat in the back, They drove out of the driveway making their way to a nearby hospital near the outskirts of Tokyo.

Kayo sat in the back seat staring out the window, as they drove past lush trees, wavy green grass and smooth pavements.

The short trip abruptly ended as they finally made it to the hospital. 

Kayo and her mother, Anzu made their way out of their car entering the front building, they were greeted by at reception by the receptionist "Welcome, do you have something booked or would like to book now?"