05

these scenes get like so goofy but reminder i wrote this story 4 months ago and i'm only fixing little details sooo

Thrusting the knife deeper into each person as their songs of pain kept her going. The sound waves of the continued loud booms from the sky blocked their screams. Their colors splashing her face as the rain continued to wash it away. Her mind was overflowing with happiness. This was the person Hlaing was.

It was all she was.

The feelings she had inside of her, rage, revenge, and hatred disguised as fortunate ate her away, eventually ruining her the more she stabbed. How could she go back? The same waterfall four years ago, drowning her once again.

She had no remorse for the people, knowing they deserved death. She only had pity for their families, their children who looked up to them as a hero.

A hero they would no longer see again.

Ghost, after realizing the newbie was gone and there were reinforcements outside, his fury had almost sent him off, despite being so against emotional feelings on the field.

Ghost grabbed his Walkie-Talkie aggressively, "Alpha, we need air assistance!" He yelled, trying his hardest to speak over the hard rain and bullets.

"Copy that."

Ghost only grew more angry knowing he had barely enough ammo in his gun to kill an effective portion of the enemy's reinforcements. Soap was struggling just as bad as Ghost was, his nerves took over his emotions knowing Reaper was missing.

Air assistance had begun making their move, shooting at the enemy's reinforcements. Ghost was a second away from going insane seeing as how it didn't have much of an effect. He didn't have time to die, he refused to. It wasn't until Gaz pointed out their now only sense of hope.

"The number of enemies is decreasing rapidly!"

Ghost looked up in relief yet confusion. He knew it wasn't due to the air assistance yet enemies were falling to the ground left and right. The rest of them barely had any bullets left so what was the excuse for such an odd miracle?

"REAPER!" Soap screamed, making everyone widen their eyes,

Especially Ghost.

It was hard to catch a glimpse of reaper due to the rain and how swift she was. It brought a wave of relief to everyone's face.

Reaper's spree had eventually come to a stop. The green grass around her, painted red. She couldn't find a spot that wasn't the crimson color. She stood in silence, looking at the art she had created as the team approached her.

"Reaper! You're alive!" Soap exclaimed, lifting his night vision goggles, coming to her for a hug but hesitating seeing her merciless state.

Reaper looked at her palms. The rain was no longer able to wash the blood on her hands away. Knowing she would never be forgiven, she could feel the eyes of their families, cursing at her.

"Looks like you're better at using knives than guns, yeah?" Gaz asked, lightly brushing his neck in obvious fear.

Reaper turned to him, putting her palms to her side. "Yeah, it seems like it."

Ghost was the last to approach the red woman. Hlaing could feel his sharp gaze from behind, poking her. "Sergeant. Where the hell is your gear?" He asked, looking her up and down.