03

Around 1700, the helicopter reached the destination. Ghost ordered everyone to stay put to say a few words.

"Remember, this is capture or kill. We can't afford to lose Vito here. If necessary, kill him. Don't screw this up." He barked with his strong British accent, specifically referring to Reaper in the last few words.

"Get ready, we're landing."

They all exited out of the helicopter silently holding their weapons close, sliding their night goggles on their faces, showing green hues and white silhouettes. The helicopter then rose, far enough from the battle field, but close enough to watch incase of assistance.

The group trailed behind one another. Ghost in the front, Reaper behind him, soap behind Reaper, and Gaz behind soap.

They passed through the rundown and creepy city, keeping guard and quiet until they had reached the first building.

Ghost reached for his walkie-talkie, "Bravo, moving in building one."

The team pushed in, their guns in front, wearing their lasers around. Only a few men were scattered inside the interior. The team didn't hesitate to explode the insides of their heads with only a few shots.

"Building one, first floor, clear. No sign of Vito."

The team moved up the stairs where they were now behind a door. Ghost leaned in for any noise and quickly backed up hearing faint murmuring and footsteps. The team lined against the wall and waited for them to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, Ghost pulled the man close, took out his knife and slashed the back of his knees, making the man fall backwards slightly. Ghost grabbed the man's head with both of his hands and put him out of his misery, shoving the body out of the way nonchalantly. The team continued to move, following Ghost quietly.

"Building one, second floor, clear. No sign of Vito still."

The team inspected the second floor and found nothing intriguing. They then decided to move to building two.

As they entered the second building, they were confronted by showers of bullets.

"Enemy contact!"

The team shot rounds, eliminating the men, gradually the confronting bullets were no more. Reaper was feeling quite disturbed. She wasn't used to using guns, nor comfortable being anywhere around this organization as much as she tried to fight it. Reaper ended up zoning out and got an earful from Ghost.

"Sergeant! Get your head in the game. This isn't a time to screw up!" He grumbled with his accent once more.

Reaper shook her head to get rid of the distracting thoughts and followed her team. In building two, every floor was filled with enemy contact. Both sides shot rounds and reloaded them. Hlaing couldn't keep up with the agitating sound. She reached in her backpack and got out the smoke grenade. She swiftly pulled out the safety pin and threw the grenade far enough for it not to affect damage to 141.

Ghost turned to her irrationally with a look of annoyance. He was probably agitated that she hadn't asked for his word to throw a grenade and did it anyway. But, he kept his mouth shut and kept moving through taking their lives, the rest following behind him.

Reaper watched Ghost as he took their lives without effort. Shooting the other after the other. Her gaze with no emotion pierced the back of his head, making him again chew her out.

"What the hell are you doing? I haven't seen you shoot shit so far. You can't use a gun?!" He roared loudly so she could hear his words over the gunshots.