𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗
𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗
𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖗

her life which had once had many dreams, had now contained of nothing

her life which had once had many dreams, had now contained of nothing. the unreadable and gruesome past which has costed her future was too cruel. she has nothing.

she is nothing.

_________
𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔯
_________

the unfortunate day she was born, april 23rd, 1997.

she was born in a country that was awfully known for its high right of poverty and inflation.

the country had its astonishing number of crime rates as they happened frequently, even in broad daylight where all eyes could see.

the people were not protected by the government as he could barely protect himself from the rioting citizens.

eventually, the people began to overrun the country as the military whatsoever had no power over them.

the people hardly had clean water, shortage on food, clothing, supplies, and other things they needed to survive or making money.

soon enough, to make money almost all people had resorted to committing sins of their own people.

anyone in public could hold a revolver loaded in bullets, nobody would say anything.

someone could be getting beat to death, people will just look away.

everyone was too focused on making sure they survive to be worried about anyone else.

reaper, she was 9 years old as she walked around the crowded streets full of people who looked just like her.

ripped up shirts, awful oders, injuries, tangled hair, and the rest of the common necessities for the average homeless person, but worse.

as she walked, she made sure to keep her head down, afraid members of color gangs would try to start a fight or even rip her up for a single piece of change.

this, was normal for her.

cruelty, stealing, violence,

they were normal to see for that 9 year old girl.

so it was no surprise how her wealthy human traffickers from Italy treated her and her mother after being sold by her father.

it was all normal for her.

it was normal when she was 10,

11,

12,

13,

14,

and 15.

from 9 to 15 she endured until her limit was reached.

at 15, she had committed a crime that would have her behind bars for centuries.

at just 15, she painted a picture with bodies that was named the most gruesome and horrifying death scene in history.

at 19, she was caught, and arrested to serve centuries rotting in a cell.

at 26, she was free.