Plushie

Thanks to Unstable_bread for letting me write this lil scenario. this is based on one of their scenes so go check it out

Weeks has passed by and while most of your injuries have been healed, your still fixated on the plushie that Great gave you when you were recovering.

He knows that it's a nice gift that he picked for you (he did picked it himself despite the embarrassment of him going to a toy shop. People were staring yknow) but with how you always bring that thing with you, he's somehow starting to regret his decision.

You don't bring the plushie out to the public but when your in Great's residence, he always sees you with the plushie. In your bedroom, the kitchen, even in his own office! With your arms wrapped around it, 24/7! He acknowledges that your grateful for the gift he gave you but now he thinks your appreciation has gone a little too far.

So maybe it would be best for him to talk to you about his concerns. But before he could done that, he sees your smile while you hug the plushie to yourself. While some people might find this display a little childish, Great sees it differently. Your smile made him forgot about the issues he's had with that thing and if his gift gets you to smile then there's no need for him to feel jealous over a plushie.