Apologizing

Author: yo readers, sorry for this late headcannon, I was doing stuff

Grap: it's ok I am stuff

Author: omg!! grape no!

Governor: haha author, ur having a fictional relationship with my first operative

The Supreme Leader
- He's a prideful man but he knows that there's some moments where he has to step down from the argument or it'll go nowhere.

The Governor's Guard
- He's very prideful that he's not willing to see his own faults. Which mostly leads to you storming out of his residence. But he'll swallow his pride to apologize.

The Doctor
- He's understanding so he won't raise his voice towards you. Even if you might do so to him. After you vent out your frustrations, he'll want to talk about the issue like a proper adult.

The Tragedy
- Very prideful like Scary but after getting scolded by Benevolent of his wrong doings, he might as well apologize to you.

The Mechanic
- Two outcomes might happen. First would be him apologizing immediately because he knows he actually fucked up. Or two, he knows he was in the wrong but he won't apologize. Only if you two get some space then he'll be ready to talk again.

The Musician
- It's a rare occurrence for you to get in a fight and when you do, this is another rare occasion for Radiant to show a frown. Of course, this'll make you feel guilty and before you can apologize, he stops you so he can apologize to you first.

The Engineer
- When he knows he's in the wrong, he'll apologize as soon as possible. Not because he doesn't want the situation to be over quick. But because that he knows that he's in the wrong and he doesn't want you to be upset with him.

The Overseer
- It's really hard for him to apologize first. He's that stubborn that he doesn't care if it takes days, just for you to give up and apologize first. But with how strong-willed you are on ignoring him (it's been days), maybe he'll swallow his pride and actually apologize first.

The Counsellor
- With the way he's programmed, he can apologize to you with no issue at all. Of course, he'll try to sound like he's sorry. But his main motivation to apologizing is to fix the issue was how dejected you look.

The Acolyte
- He can apologize but he knows that the two of you need space so you and him can recollect your thoughts and have a more civil discussion. He doesn't need an argument which results to one (or both) of you shouting.

The Artist
- He's actually calm and cool hearted about the situation. Sure he knows his and yours faults about the argument but he need some time off (and he's sure you need it too), so when the two of you are ready to talk, it doesn't lead to any misunderstanding or shouting simulator.

The Priest
- He can admit to his faults, the problem would be that he might start crying at the argument, which leads to you apologizing first. But he stops you so he can reassure you that he's fine (despite crying) and apologizes first. No needs for him or you shouting at each other. He doesn't seem to be the type to shout and you'd probably feel guilty for shouting at someone who cries in any situation.

The Pilot
- You can either be patient with him or the argument would lead nowhere. He can apologize but his speech and the tone of his voice makes it a little harder to sound like he's actually sorry. But as long as the two of you try to have a semi decent conversation, nothing can go wrong. I think.