Hurt

Wrote this last year around June and I keep editing it. But idk if I'll continue writing in this book.

The Supreme Leader
- His anger issues isn't well known as he keeps his emotions in check most of the time. But if someone dares to hurt you, that said person wishes that their death is quick for Great will not let this stand. If most civilians haven't seen this man's wrath, this person who hurt you will and it won't be pretty.

The Governor's Guard
- His presence alone invokes fear so you won't be seeing anyone hitting on you and if they do, they sure got some balls to do so. Who knows, he might eat the perpetrator while they're still alive.

The Mechanic
- Two outcomes might happen. Either the person dies quick with a gun shot or gets beaten up before they get shot. Either way, he wouldn't care if he killed someone in front of you to show that he cares.

The Doctor
- Benevolent might've spared the person's life to take care of you first but after you've been treated, he'll make sure that the person will be one of his test subject. As for his Malevolent side, who knows what could happen to the test subject as he's the sadistic side of Benevolent.

The Musician
- As he deals with the perpetrator while physically hurting them, he has a smile while having an irk look on his face. On the inside, he's fuming with anger that he wants to end this person's life with a gunshot quick. But he wants the person to be beaten up first.