Husband

I gave up on some of these

The Supreme Leader
- Although it was an accident to call him as your husband, he felt genuinely pleased. As you were about to apologize, he gives you a smile and ask you the most important question in your life, "would you like to make it official?"

The Musician
- "Hello my dear husband/wife!" He says back with enthusiasm. Although it was an accident for you to call him a husband, it felt like it wasn't for him. He took it semi seriously that he starts teasing you about the two of you getting married soon.

The Mechanic
- The man was too stunned to speak. He thought he was mishearing things but when you apologized, he now knows that he wasn't mishearing anything. It didn't look like he reacted to it at first but after awhile, you could see him trying to hide the blush that's forming on his cheeks. Maybe you should call him that again, just to tease him.

The Counsellor
- he's not sure on how to respond to it. And his expression doesn't tell much other than confusion. It's taking awhile for him to process this information but when he does, he tells you to do it again.

The Artist
- He's casual about it so he just gives you a smile. He'll do the same as Radiant but with a little more tame on the teasing though.

The Doctor
- Will stop on his tracks and he looks at you with confusion. After apologizing to him, he'll start to get a little flustered and might not talk to you for the rest of the day. Not because he's upset but mostly him being too flustered that he doesn't have words to say back.

The Overseer
- He'll probably run away in embarrassment. It might become a misunderstanding so when you do find him, he'll clear up the reason why he ran away from you.

The Engineer
- Once he heard it, he decides to play along and calls you his husband/wife. Of course you try to apologize however with how casual he is with this situation, it seems like your the one overreacting instead of him.

The Governor's Guard
- Either he didn't hear you or he doesn't have a reaction to it. He didn't really have a reason to react to you calling him a husband. And you did it accidentally too so he doesn't really care.

The Tragedy
- He'll probably react the same way as Unpredictable but he might not take your teasing lightly. But he'll surely calm down once you apologize and promise to stop teasing him (you won't).

The Pilot
- It was an accident but to Unstable, it sounded real that he suddenly asked you, "ME MARRY YOU NOW??" mostly him asking you to get married immediately. Declining would probably lead to Unstable being sad but giving him comfort would calm him down and maybe you can promise him on marrying you someday in the future.

The Priest
- He's confused at first but when you apologize to him, you didn't expect him to cry. Is he crying because you actually didn't mean it when you called him your husband? Maybe? You could try calling him a husband again and he might stop. But it'll probably continue but with tears of happiness.

The Acolyte
- He'll acknowledge it but he doesn't have any reaction to it. Apologizing would lead to him reassuring you that it's alright and that he doesn't mind if you keep calling him a husband of yours.