Missing

I sure do love procrastinating

The Supreme Leader
- If you suddenly disappeared, Great won't hesitate into putting a pause on his work and start finding you. Of course, he'll also command his operatives to also find you because with more people leads to more chances on having a trace on where you're at. He'll do anything in his power to find you.

The Pilot
- He may be unstable but that doesn't mean he won't try on finding you himself. Of course he's gonna get some help from his colleagues (mostly Radiant) to assist him on finding you.

The Governor's Guard
- He's confident that he can find you himself. He is the Governor's Guard after all. Even with no traces, he won't give up. Mostly because he's stubborn.

The Priest
- When he realizes that your missing, he's thinking of the worst possible outcomes that could be happening to you (which leads to him crying again). Only for him to snap back at reality and realize that thinking won't solve anything. He may be a crybaby but he's not an operative for nothing.

The Tragedy
- He will try to find you himself (like Scary). Even without any clues to where you'd gone, he'll keep trying. He could ask help from his colleagues but he won't do it mostly because he's stubborn.

The Engineer
- Like the other missions that was assigned to him, he'll take it seriously on finding where you could've been. And he won't back down until he gets a lead.