Mini plushies

New writing style bruh

He doesn't know what to do with it. He can fiddle with it on his hand but only when he's alone. It's not that he hates it, he just doesn't know what to do with it. But since you took the time to make him a little mini version of himself, he'll keep the plushie for himself. Not even the public will see it once and if they do, they might have a death wish.

- Scary, Macabre, Dreadful, Emotionless

He adores the thing so much that he'll show it off to the public for people to see. He might brag about how talented you are and that you made the plushie, just for him. He'll even show it off to his coworkers, only for some to be annoyed. Like they get it. They don't need a lore about every detail about a plushie of himself. And how much of a wonderful person you are.

- Radiant, Unstable, Unpredictable, Benevolent

He likes it because you made it. He won't show it to the public because he thought that since you made it just for him, only he can have it for himself. If he's in his thoughts, he might fiddle with the plushie on his hand, thinking on how to thank you properly (or just think about you), even though you reassured him that he doesn't need to give you an anything to show his gratitude.

- Great, Practical, Placid, Dynamic, Sorrowful