Love language II

Rest of operatives ig. This honestly feels like a slop

The Musician
- He might as well cover all of the love languages in the book but a common one that he'll do is words of affirmation. From compliments to encouragements, he'll never stop on giving you all these words you need to hear on the daily basis.

- Physical touch is also very common with Radiant wether it'd be in public or private, he'll shower you with lots of it. Even if you're embarrassed about the amount of affection you get in public.

The Doctor
- Although his gifts are mostly his pastries, you never had any complaint about it because of how delicious they are. He'll keep making the best quality of his pastries just for you. It shows how much he loves you.

- It was his suggestion at first but he didn't mind how your always visiting his bakery to either pick up the food he prepared for you or to help him on the bakery if you have time. If you do have the time, he can't help but enjoy the quality time you two are having.

The Engineer
- He's mostly busy when it comes to his work so the quality time you two have is something he cherish. He may not say it but it shows when he doesn't mind you hanging out with him while he works. Who knows? Maybe he'll teach you some of the work that he does so you can help.

The Priest
- He won't mind doing some acts of service for you. If he's not busy with being a Priest. Ask him what you need help with and he'll help you as much as he can. Praising him afterwards would lead to him letting out tears of delight and appreciation.

The Counsellor
- Any physical touch that he receives from you feels foreign to him. Mostly because he's invested on his work that any sign of romantic interest is the least important to him. Until you came into his life. So when you do give him any type of affection, he'll do the same back to you. But you kind of realized that any affection he gives lasts a little longer for some reason.

The Overseer
- He'll never admit it (not in a million years) that he does acts of service to ease your mind on something. One time, you noticed him cleaning your residence because he thought that your getting a headache over the work that you've been provided and you haven't had the time to clean. So he decided to clean your place, even if you didn't ask him. But he wasn't expecting you to come home early. So when you were about to call him out, he refutes back that you didn't see him and runs out of your residence. He will not say the deeds he's done but it's enough to tell you that he cares.

The Artist
- Spending quality time with him in his library is such a relaxing experience. You two can either be reading, chilling, or he'd be painting you. After with his painting piece, he'd probably try to hang his painting on his workplace or at your/his residence. But you stop him before he can do that or you'd probably be dying of embarrassment.

The Pilot
- It was a rough start at first but he'll learn on how to not accidentally hurt you while giving any physical touch. Most of the time, you'd be the first to initiate the affection.

The Mechanic
- He may not be the best when it comes to words but he does say some words of affirmation to you. Depending on his behaviour, he could either be saying charming like words or just yell at you, complimenting your looks. Which sometimes leads to him yelling compliments at you when you were having a bad day. He apologizes afterwards though so it's all good.

- At first, he tries to push your affections away to avoid becoming soft. But with how stubborn you are, you never stopped with your physical touches and now, he yearns for it.