68

Chapter 68: Zerg War (<>)

"Murderous maniac!" Everyone knows that if they can't kill each other today, they will definitely be killed by the other party, so even if they are afraid of death in their hearts, they must still meet it.

There is a trace of luck in their hearts, maybe this person is already the end of the strong crossbow, just hold on!

Look at how much he bleeds, it may not work in a few minutes, you must kill this guy!

Among them, there were people who had taken the spiritual power release agent, and did not hesitate to summon the mecha to raise the heavy sword and slash over.

With a solemn face, he let the cold wind blow by, watching the crowd rush in like the sea, allowing it to be flooded, and he closed his eyes.

Blood raindrops slipped from the corners of his eyebrows, and his originally pale face looked colorful, soaked in blood, adding a bit of demon qi and color.

The sound of cutting, fighting, and screaming was endless, and countless black and red causal threads penetrated countless corpses, entangled his fragmented body, and engulfed his fragile nerves.

When he opened his eyes, there was already a mountain of blood corpses around him, and only the small piece of land where he stood was still a pure land.

Ignoring the hundreds of causal lines that entangled him and stepping over the dirty corpse, Sui Yu looked at the stunned black suit man next to him with a flat expression, "Can I leave?" The

man in the suit seemed to be in a "loading" state, looking at the mountains of corpses and expressionless killing gods in front of him, and it took a long time to react, "Yes, please."

He unconsciously used honorifics.

Wei Shenglan saw all the actions of the years in his eyes, in addition to deep shock, but also mixed with worries that were not easy to see, but everything was buried deep in his eyes and was not expressed in words.

As soon as the two got on the aircraft, less than a hundred meters in the air, they heard an explosion from the cholera city below, followed by a series of explosions.

Houses collapsed, tall buildings collapsed, and crowds panicked and fled.

Wei Shenglan looked at Sui Yu in amazement.

"Having enough powerful spiritual power to detonate a starburst," Sui Yu looked faint and explained rarely, "Since you want to clear it, it's better to clear it cleaner."

He snapped his fingers before, but he didn't just snap his fingers, but really released his spiritual power to detonate the starburst.

Wei Shenglan smiled, "You really are..."

Before he finished speaking, there was another series of coughs.

He coughed, but still said: "You don't really have to give up StarCraft, even if I really die, you can kill Zhang Qiusheng and then win the championship and get the right to resurrect twice, so that you can both be famous, but also save the years and Siyun, the best of both worlds, how good."

"You really believe in the organizer's nonsense, who can you resurrect?" Sui Yu glanced at him lightly, not caring that this aircraft might be monitored by the organizer.

Resurrection is almost enough to deceive ordinary people, and he still doesn't know how difficult it is to resurrect an immortal cultivator?

Even if he reaches the Mahayana period, as long as the brain is dead and his divine consciousness is destroyed, it is impossible to live anyway unless he is a Daluo Golden Immortal.