18

Chapter 18 Divisional Examinations (VIII)

"Is he injured and can't hold on!" Xu Liang was a little nervous, "I seem to have seen that his waist is injured, so there will be no accident."

"Teacher Xu, after watching the live broadcast for so long, you still haven't understood a little about his nature?" Wei Shenglan was unhurried, and his tone was leisurely, "This guy is asleep."

"Sleep... Landed?

"Well," Wei Shenglan replied, his eyes looking coldly at the screen, "he's asleep."

"Oh, fall asleep, you really should sleep, he has been fighting with the Zerg for a long time, it's time to rest," Xu Liang had a kind of stunned that the beautiful anchor suddenly went off the broadcast because of physical discomfort, and there was an expectation that the other party's body would resume the broadcast the next day, "His performance tomorrow should be more exciting."

"He should be the first place in the iron plate," Wei Shenglan smiled brightly as he looked at the points that left the second place far behind, "It seems that he is not bad." "

If this continues, I'm afraid he's going to break the record of the military academy," Xie Zhiming recalled the performance of the old man, and sighed, "His attack method is too special."

Lan Cang: "It's only been a day, and look at his performance in the next two days." The

performance of the next two days is... Nothing manifests.

He fell on his back in the snow, facing the sky, and the snowflakes fell like salt without money, slowly piling up until they completely covered him.

But even so, without any expression, he lay there straight, as if he was really dead, lying very flat, allowing the snowflakes to cover layer after layer.

He lay there, lying on the second and third days, lying through the mountains and rivers, fighting the stars, lying in the eternity of life and death, and never got up again.

Xu Liang, who was firmly squatting in front of the small split screen of the old man, waiting for him to "start broadcasting": "..."

After the

assessment, everyone was teleported back to the Galaxy Military Academy.

Sui Yu finally woke up and stood up expressionless and stretched.

Just out of the "examination room", a group of candidates chattered together excitedly, talking about their performance in the Blizzard polar region. And the small part is silent, and those with a face are unable to fight the crisis inside, and tear off the red ribbon and choose to be teleported.

Nian Siyun came out of the examination room, probing his brain like a stupid goose, searching for the person he wanted to see.

Seeing Sui Yu, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly trotted over, hugging his shoulders affectionately, "How does it feel?"

Sui Yu pulled down his troubled hand and said quietly: "It's okay, the snow is very soft, and I sleep comfortably."

"Sleeping comfortably?" Sui Siyun was shocked and said in disbelief, "Brother, you mean, you sleep in the examination room?!!

His voice suddenly rose, attracting the attention of some people, feeling the sight of onlookers, and he was weak in his heart, and he suppressed his voice sneakily, "Brother, did you really fall asleep in the examination room?"

Saying that, he muttered a little unsurely, "I thought this was what I did."

The other party replied in the affirmative: "Yes."