[Analysis Leader: Big brother, didn't you just watch the live broadcast, half of the cholera city is gone! ]

[Happy family: allow me to make up for the live broadcast. ]

Half an hour later.

[Happy family: Don't say anything, awesome! ]

】 After

relying on guiding the heavenly thunder to destroy the dense houses, the years were only then fluttering to find an open space, ready to cross the robbery with peace of mind.

He had no spiritual power, so he could only resist with his divine sense and body.

But it doesn't matter, just come to a forging task with too much concentration.

He held up the Great Xia Dragon Sparrow and constantly gave himself psychological hints.

When the forty-eighth thunder was about to fall, it directly split his wrist. The Great Xia Dragon Sparrow fell straight to the ground, releasing a crisp sound, indicating his embarrassment.

He can still think with a wry smile, saying that his physical fitness is okay, and he can actually resist this blow without directly chopping his whole person to death.

It's good that the first forty-seven lines of water passed, otherwise it's really over.

Just survived a catastrophe, and now it's almost the last one.

Watching the sky that the calamity cloud became thicker and thicker, it was quite destructive and decaying, destroying everything.

Wrapped in a roaring thunder, the last thunder swept in, stepping over layers of wind barriers and slashing straight down!

Without the strength to resist anymore, Sui Yu could only bear hard, he closed his eyes and waited for the thunder calamity to come.

At this moment, everything is silent, only the rumbling thunder can be heard, wrapped in the rapid wind, everything is so clear.

There was a small sound of Ling Ling in his ears, and there seemed to be a faint sound of footsteps, and something was picked up.

After waiting for a moment, the expected pain did not come.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a shadow around him.

Tick -

Something slipped down his face.

The bleak night could barely be seen.

The pungent smell rushed into the nasal cavity, so familiar that it was blood.

He raised his head in amazement, and saw Wei Shenglan blocking in front of him, holding up the Great Xia Dragon Sparrow in his hand!

Blood ran down his wrist all the way down, dripping drop by drop to the ground, accumulating into a small pool of blood.

After suffering a thunderstorm, Wei Shenglan didn't seem to have any wounds on his face, there was no burn mark at all, but his face was a little paler.

The originally white face is almost transparent, adding a bit of paleness, unlike the people here, except that the corners of the mouth are stained with blood, and the lips are like blood, like a ghost who seduces the soul.

But Shi Yu knew that the inside of this person's body had been eroded by lightning, and if he didn't help him, he would soon really become a ghost in the prefecture.

He is extremely grateful that the light brain has a voice control system, and he can open the light brain to send messages to the system when he has no hands.