— Okay, I got lost, here, what does my secretary have to do with all this? Steve cuts me off with a confused look.

"Are you going to play dumb?" Not in love with Peggy?

- No! She's my secretary, for God's sake, and you know I never get involved with female employees.

I point to myself.

"I think I've set a precedent!"

— You were an isolated, unique and last case — Steve counters emphatically.

- Serious?

"Damn it, Natasha, is all this madness because you were jealous of my secretary?"

- Of course. I'm not jealous...

“Okay, imagine if I had.

"Don't turn the spotlight on me, adulterer!"

— I'm not an adulterer, I'm not cheating on you.

"Not even in thought?" Didn't you fantasize about the nice hot secretary? Hmm?

“No, I haven't.

Steve answers without even batting an eye and I wonder if I should believe him. Am I really travelling?

“But…she's perfect. She's sweet, and sweet, and pretty, with blonde curls and...

- No, and you.

“That should be fine, since you said you sometimes wish I was different.

“That I cannot deny. In moments like this one, for example, when I find her running naked in the middle of the road and accusing me of being an adulterer. Or when you dress our daughter up as the queen to scare me to death at night like a goddamn horror movie!

"Okay, looks like you really hate me!"

- I do not hate you! So as to. If she was upset, she should have talked to me. Aren't you the one who says you're the queen of communication?

- I am...

- No, it's not.

—So there's not even a little boner in the hot little Disney princess with the name of a lover?

“No, Natasha.

"It would be all right if you had."

- Serious?

I shrug.

— As long as it didn't go beyond that, of course... I've had the hots for a lot of guys... Yesterday, there was a tattooed mail guy and... I mean, the focus isn't on me, it's on you and the secretary. . And she is really hot. You know, I saw her boobs...

"I prefer yours."

Steve reaches out and touches my breasts.

— Yeah, my breasts are pretty nice... But that wasn't the only problem.

"And what problem do we still have?" He pulls me onto his lap, his hands roaming over my back and giving me goosebumps.

"You don't have the hots for me…"

- No? What do you think is that between my legs? A flashlight?

I flush with excitement when Steve squeezes my hips and I realize how horny he is right now. Oh, damn. The temperature in the car heats up and I move sinuously over him. And Steve kisses me hard, making my mind spin, my whole body heat and throb, especially where he's reaching in and stroking in a naughty way.

"Oh yeah... Can we fuck here, now?" - I murmur, with Steve's kisses wetting my neck and making me shiver.

"Damn yeah...

And in an instant, Steve is pulling down his pajama bottoms and I'm moving to sit on top of him, moaning loudly as I feel him inside me, his hands digging into my hips, dictating the pace of our sex.

"Geez, Steve... take it back... That's very horny...

I hear his laugh in my ear and it makes me crazier. I hold on to the bench and move fiercely, my breasts swaying and rubbing against his chest, our bodies rubbing, seeking, finding, and meshing to perfection, as I feel my belly burning, my thighs quivering, and the most mind-blowing orgasm I've ever had. times explode between my legs. And Steve squeezes me tight, coming inside me and moaning hoarsely against my mouth. I've been listening to that sound for three years now and it's still the best in the world.

“That was…” I whisper laughing and Steve kisses me.

“That was kind of reckless, because you said there were police around here. We could be arrested for indecent exposure.

People laugh. And Steve kisses me.

— I love you, Natasha Rogers. Even dressing our daughter as a queen to scare me.

— Oh, she asked to wear it at bedtime! And she looks so cute.

"Get scary!"

"And where's Penelope?" Steve, did you leave the girl alone? What if Madeleine's kidnappers catch her?

“No, he's with Henry and Sophia. And we have to go get her.

He moves me off his lap and takes off my pajama shirt and slides it over my head. We settle down as he does, a goofy, post-fuck smile still on our lips.

“I can't deny that this latest madness of yours was quite exhilarating. — He starts. “I don't think I'll ever forget you running naked down the road.

“We can do this once a year. It will be like a ritual to keep the flame burning....

“Don't freak out,” he cuts me off.

— But I think we should go to my mother's house first. I'm worried about her.

- All good.

We arrive at my parents' house ten minutes later and it's my dad who opens the door looking unfriendly as he holds a beer.

"Hey, looks like the police didn't catch you."

"Did you get Mom?"

- I'm not here! — My mother appears, thank God dressed. "And Steve, what are you doing here?"

— I came to get Natasha and I did well because I found her running naked in the middle of the road.

— Oh dear, I'm sorry, but if you stay with us you'll know where to run, you'll learn...

— Of course, Natasha will no longer participate in this — Steve interrupts her.

“Don't be mad at her. Natasha was trying to save your marriage...

"Mom, forget about it. I've already sorted it out with Steve.

— Apparently Natasha was fantasizing about these problems — Steve mocks. “Our marriage doesn't need saving.

“Or the goddess saved it,” Mom says. "At least the goddess saved a marriage..." She bites her lip like she's going to cry and I suddenly remember something in the middle of the ritual.

— Wait... I heard you say there in the middle of the forest that you wished your husband would give up on the divorce...

Dad and Mom exchange a look. Oh God. It's that look. The same look as when they told me my little bird had died. I feel my heart sink.

"Are you splitting up?"

“Yes, we are,” Mom confirms.

“Oh no…but why?

"Ask your father!" Mom looks away, taking a deep breath.

- Daddy?

My dad stands up, still holding his beer, and regards me with a solemn gaze.

"Natasha, I have something to tell you...

- What? Do you have a lover named Camila?

“I wish it were,” Mom sobs.

“Natasha…” my dad continues, “I found out I'm bisexual.

Oh. Holy. Shit!