9.

Happy reading!!

Mangkorn became unfocused on his campus events after a brief encounter with someone who claimed to be Thuapu's elder brother.
The reason Mangkorn did not want to tell him about Akk's whereabouts was because he was afraid, what if that person was part of the conspiracy that wanted Akk dead.

"Phi!"

Ayyan raised his hand, in the hot Pattaya sun the students gathered on the beach and listened to the speeches of the organizers.

"What's wrong Aye?"

"Mangkorn doesn't seem to be able to stand the heat, can we let him rest in the lodge room?"

The organizer walked over to where Mangkorn and Ayyan were sitting and examined his junior who looked unfocused and pale.
He nodded and asked Ayyan to escort Mangkorn to the inn room first.

"What about you then?" Asked Mangkorn, he needed some time alone but leaving Ayyan alone felt uneasy.

"I'll be fine, let's get up."

"Uh, Aye." San interrupted, he also stood up from his seat then offered to take Mangkorn to the inn room, so Ayyan could sit back down.

"Alright," Ayyan replied.

"I'll go straight to the room after the activity is over," Ayyan continued to Mangkorn who was currently being helped up by San, she really thought that Mangkorn couldn't stand the heat.

----

Back in Bangkok, Akk was still doing his normal college activities.
After a week passed, communication with Ayyan was a little hampered due to their respective busy schedules.
He and Ben didn't even have time for a casual coffee, but today they could do that.

"Near the campus or find another coffee shop?"

Akk looked at the watch in his hand for a moment before deciding.
Both of them had plenty of time, it might be more fun to go further than the coffee shop next to the campus.

Akk still hadn't been bought a motorcycle by Pupha, his brother's busy schedule meant that Akk was currently being picked up and dropped off by Ben on his motorcycle.

"Hey, I was here once." Akk noticed Ben's choice of caffe.

"I come almost every week, when do you come here?" Ben approached Akk after parking his motorcycle.

It was a rainy day, and Akk who didn't have a vehicle  missed his bus back to Kondo so he stopped by and had a cup of coffee.
When the two entered the cafe, a waitress immediately greeted them, taking Ben by surprise. No matter how often Ben came here, the caffe service about greeting customers at the entrance still surprised him.

"What order?" Asked Ben, he was the one who would go to the cashier and he assigned Akk to find a seat.

"Americano?" Classic.

After that, Akk went to look for a strategic empty table. Fortunately the caffe was still a little quiet so he could choose a table.
Found it, in the corner of the room.

"Chief?"

Just as Akk sat in a chair with his back to someone, the man quickly removed the earphones in his ears then got up from his seat to approach Akk, who looked confused by his arrival.

"I thought you were in Pattaya!"

Khanloung, who sounded genuinely surprised by Akk's presence in the café, drew enough attention for Ben to turn to him.
Akk did not recognize Khanloung at first, but then ended up being surprised because he did not expect to meet again after 2 years.
Akk deliberately did not want to be attached to anyone anymore after his move to Pattaya.
The two hugged and asked each other how they were doing, until Ben arrived and joined them.