7.

Happy reading!!

The second day Akk was in Phuket, he had gotten used to cooking instead of going out to find food for Ayyan.
Morning, noon and night. It was always only Akk who was busy in the kitchen while the young master was preoccupied with his college assignments.
Akk wanted to help, but he didn't know much about architecture. Making Ayyan complain because even if Mangkorn was here with Akk, they didn't help Ayyan's normal life as a student in the university.

"Eat first, Aye."

"Just put it down, I'll eat later."

Akk then noticed Ayyan who was not interested in his cooking at all. Still busy sorting papers and staring at his laptop.
He had just gotten home from college this afternoon, as someone who was by his side at all times except when he went to class, Akk knew.
This Ayyan, had not eaten anything from after breakfast this morning.

"Your stomach can't wait any longer."

Akk then sat beside Ayyan, taking a spoonful of rice and his other hand pulling the young master's chin to face him.

"Open your mouth, Aye."

Ayyan slightly rudely brushed Akk's hand off his chin.
As amazing as his attitude was these past two days, one kiss in the morning two days ago was enough to make Akk think he could be ordered around.

"I'll eat later," Ayyan persisted with his wishes.

"What's so hard? You can do your coursework while you eat. Quick, open your mouth." Again, Akk pulled Ayyan's chin and forcefully fed him.

"See? You just need to open your mouth."

Akk again pulled Ayyan's hand to do his homework again, even pushing away his face which had been staring at him with a sharp gaze.

---

"Aaaa."

"That was the last bite."

"Ah, was it?" Ayyan confusedly took the drinking water given to him. This was the first time he had ever eaten something that didn't feel like eating. Maybe it was because he was busy with work and being fed by Akk?
It was like the rice he swallowed then disappeared through the pores of his skin, never making it to his intestines.

Then Akk went to the kitchen with Ayyan's plate, followed by Ayyan who had also finished his coursework.
You could see that Akk really made this house feel like home.
Every day, Akk always wakes up earlier than Ayyan to do chores such as sweeping and mopping, even washing Ayyan's and his own clothes.
Akk's independent habits since high school have made him not feel at home just sitting around.

"Why, do I look like an ideal husband?"

Ayyan hurriedly stepped out of the kitchen, not expecting Akk to actually notice his arrival.

"Hey, Ayyan!"

Ayyan did not answer, he continued to walk out of the house.
Afternoons like this were good for playing in the sand at the beach.
The kitchen of Ayyan's house directly overlooked the basecamp Ayyan shared with Ben, and it could be seen that right now Ayyan was there enjoying the cool waters of Phuket beach greeting his feet.

-Two days earlier-

The kiss ended after a minute.
The two were seen sitting next to each other, forgetting all their original intentions to learn about Daemi and others.

"How was it?" Akk opened his voice.

"I learned a lot for you," Akk continued, making the current Ayyan like a boiled shrimp. Turning red and shrinking.