6.

Happy reading.

After a tense time on campus, Mangkorn and Ayyan still went home together.
There was no conversation along the way, both of them reluctant to start a conversation.
Even when Mangkorn had stopped in front of the parking lot, Ayyan simply got off the bike and drove away, leaving Mangkorn to park his bike alone.
It was almost evening, Mangkorn should have gone straight for dinner but of course he had to ask Ayyan what he wanted for dinner.

"What a hassle, when all he needs to do is apologize." Mangkorn grumbled as he took off the helmet on his head.
Mangkorn had been fine with Ayyan's attitude earlier, but it would have been so much better if Ayyan had humbled herself to apologize.

Just as he was about to continue walking away after Ayyan, Mangkorn's cell phone rang. It was Tian.
Mangkorn immediately picked it up, with footsteps turning back to the parking lot.

"Hello, Tian."

'I need you tomorrow in Chiangmai. It would be great if you leave now.'

"Now?" Mangkorn asked confused. Normally if Mangkorn was required to go help, Tian would let his replacement bodyguard get here first and then Mangkorn would leave.

'Ah, I forgot. You know Akk is there, right? He agreed to replace you, Pupha said he was on his way to the villa.'

"But-"

Mangkorn saw Akk walking towards the parking lot, towards him.

'Why?'

"..."

'Akk has arrived?'

Mangkorn then realized from hi shock, he turned off Tian's phone after answering his question.

After that, there was silence.
Mangkorn who was not ready to be reunited with Akk became misbehaving himself, while Akk looked the same actually.

"You can leave right away, I'll tell Ayyan."

Mangkorn nodded his head. "Alright, I'll take the bus."

Mangkorn then took out his motorcycle keys. "He hasn't had dinner yet." Then, gave the motorcycle keys to Akk.

It took Akk two years to realize that Tuaphu's death was not Mangkorn's fault.
He wanted to apologize but didn't know how.

"There's a student named Boss on campus, he's quite annoying."

"Korn."

Mangkorn looked at Akk after telling him something that allowed Akk to confront Boss.

"Don't get hurt."

After saying that, Akk took the motorcycle keys from Mangkorn's hand and continued his footsteps towards the Villa's steps.
Mangkorn looked at Akk's departure with some confusion. What was that? The person who wanted his dead the most came as someone who wanted his not to get hurt.

----

Akk entered the Villa area which looked deserted, Ayyan was most likely in his room at the moment.
Akk went to the kitchen to check if there were any ingredients that he could cook.
There were many, it seemed Ayyan and Mangkorn preferred fast food.
Akk had some cooking skills back in Pattaya, perhaps living alone he decided to develop his talent. Moreover, the fact that Ayyan likes to eat, it will be more useful later.... If they ended up together, Akk would cook for him every day.

For more than 30 minutes Akk was in the kitchen, and Ayyan finally came out of the room after changing into pajamas.
He wondered why Mangkorn didn't come, when usually he would ask about dinner.

"What is this smell?" Ayyan who was about to go to Mangkorn's room chose to go to the kitchen, the fragrant smell of cooking really made his stomach suddenly hungry.