12. (Ending)

Happy reading!!

Akk had known for a long time that Itt didn't like his existence, so he had to keep an eye out for more.
Although Itt returned to the base with a lot of information that Akk needed.

"Can I go now?"

Akk did not turn to Itt, but his ears were keen to hear his current conversation with Jack.

"Where to?"

"Out," Itt replied a little ambiguously. But Jack seemed to have understood so he allowed Itt to leave.

Akk then raised his head, staring at Itt's departure from the discussion room with a suspicious look.
Jack then refocused on Akk, currently the two of them were discussing the information Itt got last night. The next two weeks Daemi would certainly only focus on Tian's company and Bangkok, so he would go back and forth between Chiangmai and Bangkok.

"Your phone keeps ringing again, what-"

"I have to go too." Before Jack could finish speaking, Akk got up from his seat with the motorcycle keys -Pupha had given him the motorcycle-.

"Where to?"

"I have some business with Tian, I'll come back soon and discuss it." After that, Akk also disappeared from the discussion room with his cell phone ringing in his jacket pocket.
It must have been Ayyan, so Akk chose not to pick it up now.
Akk was more eager to catch up with Itt who left by car.
.
.
.
.

Daemi got a lot of photos of Akk at Jack's group headquarters, given to him by Itt some time ago.
It had been a long time since Daemi had seen Akk, and the boy had grown bolder than Pupha and Tian.
This child, Daemi believed, would endanger his group if left alive.

Itt said that if Akk bragged about going to Jack's group, it was not at anyone's behest.
He said Akk only went to avenge Tuaphu's death, whose culprit he believed was Daemi.
Daemi also thinks like Itt, if Akk is in Jack's group it is indeed on Tian's orders.
Tian had already carried out his big plan to get rid of him in the contract business.

"You called me?"

Daemi raised his head, looking at the man who had been assigned to watch over Ayyan in Phuket, who unbeknownst to him had also gone out of town and sent his son to take over.
Damn, no wonder why Daemi didn't know Jack had gone to Pattaya to see Akk and Ayyan.
Because even though his son was able to get closer to Ayyan, he didn't know anything.

"Go back to Phuket," Daemi ordered as he looked at the photo of Akk on the phone, smiling, at Jack's headquarters.

----

Ayyan's life in Phuket was more peaceful than in Chiangmai.
Too peaceful that he had time to fall in love with Mangkorn.
Ayyan no longer even had a reason to go back to Judo. After all, it was too peaceful.

"Afternoon lecture?" Mangkorn had just woken up to find Ayyan enjoying a glass of hot chocolate on the terrace.

"You didn't check the group chat?" Ayyan asked and Mangkorn shook his head.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Hungry, let's go get something to eat."

Mangkorn nodded his head again. Then excused himself to wash  face and change. Mangkorn had really just woken up.
Ayyan went back to barking at his cell phone, Akk had not contacted him since that day, he was sick of it but also worried.

"Am I going to Bangkok secretly?" Ayyan could have gone to Bangkok by motorcycle, he just needed to persuade Mangkorn who would do anything for him.
.
.
.