5.

Phuket.

The second day of Akk's vacation.
He was woken up by the noise of Ben waking up early.
There weren't too many activities on the second day, the seniors let the freshmen do whatever they wanted.
It was Ben who was getting ready to go to his neighborhood, he had gotten a motorcycle last night.

Akk did not immediately go to the bathroom even though he was awake and sitting on his bed.
Still waking up, he watched Ben who looked so busy while making a phone call.
Akk actually wanted to help, but he was also planning to go back to sleep if Ben didn't put his cell phone on the bed and turn on the loud speaker.
There was a picture of Ayyan there.
Ah, Ben was talking to Ayyan.

'Doesn't your college hold events like mine?'

Ben left his phone with Akk.

'Of course there is, I think it's next Sunday.'

"..."

Akk noticed that Ben didn't come out of the bathroom.

'Ben?'

"Where to?" Akk took over.

'If it's not to Bangkok it's most likely to Pattaya.'

Ayyan didn't seem to notice the difference in Ben and Akk's voices, so he continued to talk to Akk casually.
Ayyan talked about how noisy the Bangkok engineering kids were last night, he and Mangkorn couldn't sleep.
Ayyan also asked Ben to send him regards to Ben's parents, talked about his fight with Mangkorn and more.

'That being said, I plan to go to college by myself today.'

Akk quickly got up from his bed with Ben's cell phone in tow.
The window of his room directly connected to the sea view as well as Ayyan's villa.

'He's also still sleeping, I'll take the bus.'

Akk watched Ayyan who actually left the villa without using a motorcycle.
Akk immediately put Ben's cell phone on the bed, without washing his face first Akk left with only the sweater he was wearing while running.

"Hey, Akk!" Ben shouted, he had just returned from the bathroom then immediately brought his cellphone, forgetting that he was talking to Ayan. Their conversation continued without any problems.

Akk was already around the beach and Ayyan seemed to be far away as well. Using his instincts and the color of Ayyan's clothes, Akk decided to run after Ayyan, it must not be far.
It was true that it wasn't far, Ayyan was seen stopping briefly at a skewer stall, and after that he returned to walking still chatting with Ben.
After seeing him  Akk decided to just walk because he was too tired.

"I don't know, Mangkorn doesn't seem to have the same feelings as me."

Akk's originally fast footsteps turned a little slower.

"I'm planning to say it later at the end-of-term program."

Now Akk's footsteps turned back, reluctant to accompany Ayyan to his campus.
But as he took a few steps away a few men walked past him giggling, approaching Ayyan and chatting with the young master.
It was Boss and his friends.

Boss was used to going by bus when he wasn't in his dormitory. So when he saw Ayyan who did not usually go out with Mangkorn he was interested in coming over to flirt.
Especially after yesterday's beating incident, Boss was upset that he was the only one who got into trouble when it was clearly Ayyan who had unleashed him fist first.

"Are you sure?" Ayyan asked. It was lucky if Boss bothered him on campus because he had to refrain from killing him. But if Boss did it here, who would stop Ayyan?