Chapter 15 Tough Love To Complete Love

Note - Hey readers we will be seeing two instances in this chapter which has also happened in imtehaan. So I am not going to give details about what happened as you all have read it in Imtehaan. The first incident is in chapter "Chatting", when the boys were caught chatting about Ms. kapoor and both Rudra & Sameer were called. Both elders told aksh and sammar that they will be dealt with at home, leaving them worried about their college trip. And the second one is about the chapter " College Trip" Where the kids were given some sleeping drugs but only sammar was kidnapped. Pls read the same chapters for any clarity.

Evening, Khanna Mansion

Aksh was eagerly waiting for Rudra to return. The anticipation of the consequences was killing him. Rudra looked angry when he told aksh that they will discuss the incident in evening. Aksh was eager and nervous at same time. He was hating the idea of cancelation of the college trip. It would have been his first trip like that. He was so looking forward to it. But thanks to Ms. Kapoor it might not even happen. Sameer already warned them before hand about it. Why is fate so cruel just like Ms. Kapoor. Aksh was pacing in the living hall when rudra's car pulled up in the driveway. Though aksh was waiting for him till now but as soon as he saw rudra entering he got nervous and ran upstairs to his room.

Rudra saw him running away and knew what it was all about. He really wanted to go hug aksh and tell him he doesn't need to worry. Rudra himself was much worse, aksh is a saint when compared to rudra. But he reminded himself what sameer told him a few days back. Rudra was hating it as much as aksh but it's got to be done. He went upstairs, knocked on aksh's room and said "come to my room aksh, let's get it over with".

 He went upstairs, knocked on aksh's room and said "come to my room aksh, let's get it over with"

Aksh said a quick prayer and started moving towards rudra's room with small heavy steps. Once outside instead of entering he tried to peek inside only to find rudra sitting on the couch glaring at him. He stood straight and started looking down.

Rudra "Come inside the room aksh "

Aksh went inside but still refused to look up. He was just staring at the rug without blinking.

Rudra "if you keep staring at the rug any longer, you are going to bore holes in it beta. So before that happens can you pls look at me."

Aksh gulped and looked at rudra who was looking amused instead of angry. When rudra smiled at him aksh relaxed and sighed.

Aksh "aap naraz nahi ho na, pata hai main kitna darr gaya tha." With that aksh moved towards rudra and sat with him.

Rudra raised his eyebrow and asked "did I ask you to sit beta"

Aksh asked "aap gussa ho?"

Rudra "nahi hona chahiye?"

Aksh "to aap smile kyun kar rahe ho?"

Rudra "cause I don't want to scare you beta, not even when I am upset with you. Now before I drag you by your ear, go and stand there. We need to talk."