Chapter 10 Burden Of Past

Next morning aksh was the first to reach the dining area as he really was eager to see rudra. He was still not sure about his feelings but still he wanted to see his bhaiya. He wanted to know what was going in rudra's mind. Last night was very long for aksh, he kept on telling himself that he is just here to get his answers from rudra, to tell him what crappy brother he really is, that no amount of his charm and innocence will ever be able to wash off his sins. But in reality he was deeply attached to his brother, he was hoping to move past their fight as soon as possible. In his heart he was secretly praying that the happy go lucky rudra khanna will come downstairs and make some sarcastic remark about his yesterday's action and they will move forward. If that was too far fetched aksh will apologize to him and appease him. He was there for six months and he would love to make a lifetime worth memories in these six months that he can feel happy about later on, rather than fighting and hurting each other every day. He was deep in his thoughts when he saw both ansh and kaka waking towards him with trays of food in their hands.

As soon as they set the table aksh asked kaka "bhaiya abhi utthe nahi kya kaka?

Kaka "Sahab to subah jaldi nikal gaye office ke liye"

Aksh's face fell but he nodded anyways.

Ansh "fir aaj hume kaun le kar jayega."

Kaka "ansh baba, aap dono ki gadiyan aur driver bahar hai, sahab sabko sab kuch samjha kar gaye hai."

Ansh "bhaiya chhodne jaate to jyada achcha tha, par koi baat nahi unhe koi important kaam hoga, hai na dada"

Aksh was deep in to thoughts and didn't even hear what ansh was saying.

Ansh tapped his hand to gain his attention and said "dada, kya soch rahe hai aap, kahan khoye huye hai"

Aksh "kahin nahi, kuch keh raha tha tu"

Ansh "Aree main keh raha tha ki bhaiya........ " He trailed off as he saw rudra's number flashing on his phone screen "bhaiya ka call" He Squealed

 " He trailed off as he saw rudra's number flashing on his phone screen "bhaiya ka call" He Squealed

Ansh "good morning bhaiya, aaj aap itni jaldi kaise chale gaye? Raat ko bhi itni jaldi so gaye the. Atleast mil kar to jana chahiye tha na bhaiya. Mujhe aapko kitni sari baatein batani thi new school ki, aur aap mil kar bhi nahi gaye" Ansh complained.

Rudra smiled a sad smile and said "sorry bachcha, I really needed to go. Anyways tum dono ke liye drivers aur cars ready hai. Time se chale jana aur achche se padhayi karna."

Ansh "Arre wo to kar hi lenge, aap ye batao aaj aap kab tak wapas aaoge?"

Rudra "pata nahi beta, abhi kuch din kaam thoda jyada hai."

Ansh's smile vanished but he still tried to be understanding and said "koi baat nahi bhaiya, par aap try karna jaldi aane ka"

Rudra "sure bachcha, chal now I have go for a meeting. Take care beta. Love you"