Chapter 6 Hospital Or Homecare

As soon as they arrive pari checked rudra BP and body temperature. His. Blood pressure and body temperature both has dropped drastically. His chest was heavily congested making his breath heavy and shallow. Pari gave him an injection and asked aksh.

Pari "kuch khaya inhone?"

Aksh "pata nahi bhabhi"

Pari "kab hua ye?"

Aksh "shaam ko halka sa fever tha. Par dinner time tak he was feeling better. Cough aur cold bhi tha but wo bhi itna jyada nahi tha. Pata nahi raat ko Kamre me kya kiya inhone, humne subah dekha to washroom me chalte shower ke neeche behosh the aur inke saare kapde bheege huye the."

Ansh was getting really worried, he walked near pari, held her hand and asked "bhaiya theek ho jayenge na fairy?"

Pari smiled at him, cupped his face and said "haan bachcha, aapke bhaiya ka bas thoda BP. Low ho gaya hai, maine injection de diya hai, thodi der me stable ho jayega to utth jayenge. You don't worry."

Ansh just nodded. Pari saw aksh. He wasn't saying anything but fear and worry was clearly written on his face. Pari moved towards aksh who was looking at rudra without blinking. Pari held his hand to gain his attention and said "bhai thodi der me utth jayenge aksh, tension ki koi baat nahi hai"

It was then that aksh realized that he has been worried sick for rudra. It's been almost an hour since he has been taking care of rudra and the thought of being aloof and detached never once struck him. His eyes misted and He just nodded his head.

Pari "SR aap bhai ke saath rukiye, he will wake up in another hour or two, tab tak main bachcho ko breakfast kara deti hu."

Sameer nodded and looked at sam and said "Tu bhi breakfast karle sam, fir office bhi jana hai" Saying that he gave a subtle glance towards ansh and aksh. Sam understood what his brother wanted to say and left with the kids.

Once they all were downstairs ansh hugged aksh and asked "bhaiya theek ho jayenge na dada?"

Aksh himself wasn't sure. Fear was overwhelming him badly. He just hugged ansh back and tried to control his own tears. When aksh got no reply he broke the hug and started sobbing, he was very scared. Sam pulled him in a hug and said

Sam "pareshaan mat ho bachcha, bhai bilkul theek ho jayenge. Bhabhi ne bola na unhe thodi der me hosh bhi aa jayega. Chal rona band kar." With that Sam pulled him away and wiped his tears.

Ansh "bhaiya pakka theek ho jayenge na bhaiyu"

Sam "haan bachcha, par ab kuch din hume unka dhyaan rakhna hoga. And for that we need energy, to chal breakfast karle. Tab tak shayad bhaiya bhi utth jaye."

Ansh nodded his head and looked at pari" Fairy aap pls magic se bhaiya ko Jaldi theek kar do, unhe aise dekh kar mujhe bohut darr lag raha hai."

Pari took him in her embrace and said "maine magic kar diya hai bachcha, ab jab tak tum dono breakfast khatam karoge tab tak bhai utth jayenge. But you have to finish your breakfast first"

Ansh nodded his head once again and left with pari. Sam looked at a shell shocked aksh. Who was just standing there, without paying any attention to his surroundings. Sam put a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave it an affectionate squeeze. That gained aksh's attention and aksh looked at him with eyes that were filled with fear.