I've been ignoring her calls and messages, until they stopped coming.

"There's nothing sexier than a woman who knows how to love herself," he says, smiling a little.

I scrunched my nose. "You don't even know why we broke up."

"Well I don't have to," he runs his fingers through his already messy hair and then to the stubbles on his jaw, "It's hard to deserve people like you. We lose you all the time because we're stupid."

"Went through a recent break up of your own?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled lowly, shaking his head, "Not recently, no. Just happened a lot. But to be clear, I'm just stupid. Not a whore, or a cheater, or whatever."

I think that's the first time I genuinely laughed today.

2 YEARS LATER

"Where are you Jennie? I can't see the fountain you're talking about!" Jisoo whines over the phone, "My feet hurt. I can't do this anymore."

I rolled my eyes, "Always the overdramatic. I see you already so I'll hang up. Bye."

Andrew chuckles, looping his arm on my shoulders, "Thanks for coming with me, babe."

"Of course," I kissed his cheek, wrapping my arm on his middle as we walk.

We've been dating for the previous 10 months. He's an amazing guy.

"Yah!" Jisoo finally sees us, waving both her arms like a maniac.

We're here on this resort on the outskirts of the city, for Andrew's new singing gig. He recently signed up with a band as their guitarist and later, we get to meet their other members.

He's finally pursuing his dreams and I want to support him the best I can as his girl.

He deserved it, after being so patient with me for so long. After waiting for me to be over her.

"Finally, you're both here. I was dying of boredom inside," Jisoo gushes, "Why can't a rich woman like me live without responsibilities?"

She was probably talking about her family insisting she widen her network by being introduced to the guests of her cousin. Her cousin is opening another business, that's why they have this massive event- to introduce it to their partners.

"My God, Jisoo," I shook my head at her, "Where's Nayeon?"

"She said she'll be fashionably late!"

"Babe, I got to go..." Andrew murmurs, looking around, "We have to set up our things. You sure you don't want to come backstage?"

I pinched his cheek and grinned, "No, I want you to focus."

"I can focus with you in there," he pouts. Cute.

"You can't even get your hands off her at work," Jisoo teases, which is why I glared at her.

"How would you even know, you seldom visit the store these days!" I gave her a pointed look.

She makes face, as if the staff didn't just scold her boss.

I then turned to Andrew, "Go, I'll be fine with Jisoo. I'm sure Nayeon's arriving soon too. Goodluck on your performance later and have fun, okay?"

"I will," he bends a little to kiss me on the lips.

Jisoo then tugged me inside the grand venue where guests are all dressed extravagantly. I chose to wear a yellow tube dress because Jisoo insisted that it looked great on me, and sexy.

I can see what she meant with the way Andrew ogled when he laid eyes on me wearing it, paired with some heels. So even when it's different than what I usually would wear in events like this, he gave me the confidence to wear it.