•| 13. He's an Uchiha..? |•

1101 words (not including the note from me at the end)

- Tobirama's POV -
My eyes widened from pure shock, Madara, an Uchiha? It can't be...
The ground now looks interesting to look at more than ever, gulping before I laid my eyes back on the man I call my father.
"Uchiha?" My voice quieter than usual, the words coming out of my mouth in what sounds like a whisper. But father heard it, he has always heard what I say, even when I talk under my breath.
"What do you mean Uchiha? Wait.. I know what your trying to do, you want me and elder brother to stop hanging out with people not from our clan, I hope you know the guy we hang out with is nice" I spoked in a hurried voice, trying to get father to understand.

- Third Person POV -
"Tob—" Butsuma started but was interrupted by Tobirama, "How did you even know where we were and how did you know about Madara?".
"So it's name is Madara? I had followed you and your brother to the river since you both have been going a lot and wanted t—" Butsuma started to get annoyed since he kept getting interrupted, "Also Madara isn't an 'it', thank you very much" Tobirama stared at Butsuma and rolled his eyes looking at forest of many trees. (no duh ._.)
Butsuma was clearly annoyed even a stranger could've seen it, his body language and the ways his eyebrows twitch give it away easily, "As I was saying, I wanted to know where you two boys have been going to a lot, that's why I know about this 'Madara'"
"Well, how did you know he is an Uchiha then father?" Tobirama said with spite, "Don't give me that attitude boy, I followed him back to his clan's compound, and there I saw the Uchiha clan's symbol" Butsuma looks straight at Tobirama before continuing, "He also looks like any other Uchiha I have fought with before"
"So what if he's an Uchiha? Why can't our clans befriend each other?" Tobirama says in his usual cold tone, "Because they're Uchiha's! They're the most evils creatures in this world!" Butsuma reply's, "They're not father" Tobirama reply's coldly. "They're evil! And next time you go to meet that boy, Ren (random character, that's not in the actual anime) and I are coming along so we can get rid of that Uchiha" Butsuma said with an evil smile.
"But—" Tobirama started but was cut off by a slight pain from his left cheek, subconsciously bringing his hand up to touch where the unexpected pain he felt was. Butsuma brings his hand away and let's it relax on by his side, acting as if he had never slapped him in the first place. "I am your father, and the head of this clan and you will listen to me!" Butsuma shouted, Tobirama looks at the ground for what felt like the tenth time in the 'conversation' that they were having, he clenches his right fist, digging his fingernails into his skin. After a second, he unclenched his hand and felt blood trickling down, the blood dripping onto the ground.
"Of course, father..." Tobirama quietly responses coldly, looking up at his father but avoiding making eye contact, "Good, in three days we will come with to the river" Butsuma says as he starts to walk away from Tobirama, "I will speak to Hashirama about this, do not tell that boy" He warns before heading off to tell Hashirama what he decided to do in three days time.

- Same Time Butsuma Told Tobirama That He's An Uchiha -
"Madara let's 'talk'" Tajima says as he sees Madara eating, "About what?" Madara reply's after swallowing his ramen, he wipes his mouth with the end of his sleeve before staring up at his father. "About those two boys you sneak off to hang out with" Tajima says as he stares back at Madara, while Tajima was speaking Madara had grabbed his bowl and started slurping the soup from the ramen, but he ended up spitting it out at what his father had said. Tajima grimaced at the sight of soup everywhere on the floor, but he shook his head violently to focus on what Madara says. "What boys? Haha.." Madara reply's, he was so nervous to the point that Tajima could've seen imaginary sweat drops running down his face, staring at his now empty ramen bowl, "You know exactly what I'm talking about Madara, speak" Tajima commands.
Staring back at his father, Madara sighs and shivers a bit, he will never admit if it was from the cold or his fathers tone he spoke in. "Yeah your right... I do go out to hang out with my two friends" Madara complies, "Well then I bet you knew they're both from a rival clan, the Senju clan" Tajima says, Madara is shocked, but there is a part of him that for some reason believes what his father had said, which he feels guilty of. "How would you even know what clan their from?" Madara questions, curious on how his father would know if what he was saying was true.
Tajima stays quiet for a few seconds, then reply's to Madara with "I had Izuna follow those two, which led Izuna to the Senju clan which obviously had the Senju clan's symbol" "You had Izuna outside the compound?! What if he had gotten hurt or even killed?" Madara shouts at his father, Tajima shrugs with a stern face not caring at all.
Madara grows annoyed at his father and was about to yell at his father again, but Tajima starts speaking again "We're killing those two boys" Madara forgets about what he was gonna say to his father about Izuna when he said that, "No your not! They're my friends" Madara starts to get annoyed again but for a different reason. "We're Izuna and I are coming with you at the river in three days, to kill those Senju's" Tajima smirked, "Bu—" Madara was about to reply before he was kicked to the ground, and was kicked in the stomach.
Madara groans, clutching his stomach while looking up towards his father. "There is no buts, this is happening whether you like it or not, because I don't care, if you don't listen to me" Tajima says the last bit as he kicks Madara in the stomach again, "The pain you receive will be way worse than this" Tajima says, "Okay father..." Madara reply's shortly after, still in pain, "Good.." Tajima finishes what he's said, walking out leaving Madara there on the ground lying in the ramen soup from earlier.

NOTE PLEASE READ!
•| Chapter 11 & 12 were real short so I made a longer one, sorry for slow updates been real busy still am. This book ISN'T discontinued. Sorry for slow updates, thanks for being patient! 😊❤️ |•