•| 11. See you tomorrow |•

- Tobirama's POV -
It's been hours, that we all have been at the river just talking and messing around. It honestly feels like it's only been, at most ten minutes because we're having to much fun. But sadly it always has to end, because it's already starting to get dark out.

- Third Person POV -
Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara all gets up from off the ground, Hashirama pulls Madara in for a hug "See you tomorrow Madara?" Hashirama questioned him while pulling away from the hug. "Of course, see you tomorrow Hashirama" Madara replies, Madara turns to Tobirama to give him a big hug. "Bye Tobi" Madara says with a smile, "Bye Madara" Tobirama replies.
Madara crosses the river and waves towards the other two on the other side before running off into the forest, Hashirama and Tobirama watch until he was out of sight then they both walked back home to finally go to sleep.
Once Madara finally got back to his compound he walked straight to his house, he opened the door slowly opening it and walking into the house before closing the door. Afterwards, he walked to his room and changed into his clothes he sleeps in, then he collapsed onto his futon and falls asleep.
With the two Senju brothers, they after at most twelve minutes of walking they had made it to their compound. And like any other time they arrive back from the river at dark, they made their way to their house and went separate ways to their rooms, got changed into their clothes they sleep in and fell asleep.