"Take your hand off. It's okay to make those sounds. You are supposed to. It feels good, so it's an involuntary reaction, and I want to hear you."

"Okay," She replied. "Ben?"

"Hmm?" He answered against her ear.

"This really does feel good. My body is getting hot all over." She informed.

"Good, I'm going to take it a step further in a few minutes, and that's going to turn up the heat." 

Ben reached up and cupped the back of her head, sliding his fingers in her hair. He slipped her earlobe into his mouth and tugged on it, wrapping his tongue around it.

"Ben," Miranda moaned, and it went straight to his penis. Miranda could feel the pressure of his member through his sweat pants, and it made her want to move against it.

She had never experienced this before. Her lower region was aching, and she felt needy even though she didn't really know what she needed, but it was something.

Ben reached down and pulled the hem of her shirt up. Miranda took her hands off his shoulders and lifted her arms so the shirt could come off.

Ben looked down at her full breast in her  purple bra, and he licked his lips.
"Dam, you're perfect." He whispered.

Miranda gave him a small smile. She was intrigued watching him as he took her in. "Okay, I'm going to caress and kiss on your breast and then take your bra off."

Miranda hesitantly pulled at her straps until they slid off her shoulder and down her arms. Ben's breath hitched, looking at her hard nipples. He leaned back a little so he could reach out and cup them, her nipples pressing into his palm. He could hear her breathing heavy, and he used his fingers to rub the harden buds before pulling on them lightly. He rubbed his fingers across her arreolas before tracing his thumb across her nipples and then tugged on them again. He continued this same motion, teasing her.

Miranda felt wetness gathering in her vagina and a building sensation in her stomach. Ben sat up and kissed on her neck again as he played with her nipples. She leaned her head over to the side to give him more access. His warm, wet lips against her neck felt so good, and the sparks of pleasure shooting through her at every pull on her nipples. She wanted his mouth on her nipples. The same way he tugged on her earlobe, she wanted to feel that there and see what it was like.

"Kiss on my breast." She told him panting. Ben smirked and nodded. He moved from her neck and kissed down her collar bone before kissing across the top swells of her breast. He cupped both breasts before flattening his tongue and licking across her right. Miranda jerked forward in his arms, and he did the motion again before moving to the left and doing the same. Miranda's eyes were lidded, and she could hardly think. She grinded on him, slowly needing friction.

Ben wrapped his lips around her right nipple and sucked. "Ohhhh." Miranda moaned, gripping the back of his neck as her head flew back. More wetness was pooling, and Miranda moved against him harder until he reached down and grabbed her hips, stilling her movements.

Ben slid his hands into her shorts and panties as he gripped her ass. "Are you wet, Miranda?" Ben asked, already knowing the answer.

"Huh?" She questioned in between a moan. Ben chuckled and flicked his tongue across her left nipple faster. He moved his hands to the front of her panties and slipped down, and felt her wetness.

Ben groaned loudly and hissed. "Shit, Jesus Christ." She was soaking wet and hot.

"What?" Miranda asked, pressing against his finger, wanting some friction so bad.