Chapter 5: More Problems with more faces

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): I told you this before Twilight, I'm going to help you beat Sunset Shimmer so you can become the Princess of the Fall Formal. You are a very smart, kind, hardworking, and independent woman. That's why you deserve to be crown princess of the Fall Formal not some big/bully/queen/brat like Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight then blushed from your little speech about her. She as her blush fades away she then smiles and then has a determined look on her face.

Twilight Sparkle: Your right (Y/N).

Feeling more determined, Twilight decides to take a bit out of her apple, but she  doesn't use her hand she lungs over and snatches the whole thing with her teeth. Fluttershy and Twist puase in mid-chew, hopelessly perplexed. Twilight then look confused to why was Fluttershy and Twist where looking at her like that, she then turns to you. It took her a second to realize why they looked at her weirdly. You then made a hand gesture on how to remove the apple from her mouth.

Twilight Sparkle: So uh, *giggles nervously* where would I find the head of the party planning committee?

------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch Twilight and you were told by Fluttershy where to find where the head party planning committee person is. You made your way to the gymnasium. You then hold the door open for Twilight as she smiles and walks in fist. As the two of you entered the gym it was decorated with balloons, streamers, and confetti.

(Y/N) *thinking*: I can guess the handywork, of who did all this.

???: INCOMING!!!

A hail of streamers pour down from somewhere above and Twilight, Spike and you ducked and covered. When the streamers stopped falling, you see yourselves covered by them. You guys then pick yourselves up and then got yourselves untangled.

After you got yourself untangled you then notices the exact person you where referring to before. She had her back turned on us and she tosses confetti into the air and grabs a balloon from her dress and blows into it.

(Y/N): Hey there Pinkie!

You called out to her. She froze when she heard your voice. As she turned around to see you, the balloon that she was blowing up deflated in her face. She then grew a huge smile and immediately runs towards you and give you a bear hug.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)!! I was really really really worried about you! I thought you weren't coming too school  today! I'm glad to see you!

You were struggling to breath on account of Pinkie was squeezing that life out of you.

(Y/N): Sorry.....that......I.....made you.......worry.

You said try to talk to her. She then let's go of you and then you  smiled. She then notices Twilight standing  before you.

Pinkie Pie: *dramatic  gasp* Is this a new student too?!

She then zooms in on Twilight to get a better look of her.

(Y/N): She is Pinkie. This here is my cousin, Twilight Sparkle.

She the extends her hand out to give Twilight a handshake. Twilight then reaches out to accept the handshake and got shooked by the force that Pinkie put into her handshake.

Pinkie Pie: Nice to meet you Twilight! I'm Pinkie Pie!

Twilight/Spike: *thinking* Yep. This is definitely Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie: Well, welcome to Canterlot High! So, what can I do for you today?

Twilight Sparkle: I heard you were the head of the party planning committee. You are also planning the decorations for the formal. I was wondering if I could also compete for being princess this year.