"Riding one usually takes years of experience to learn." Pagaya informed us. Nami was already on the device and riding it with ease. Luffy threw her a dirty look displeased with how easy it was for her to learn the workings of an unknown device. He continued to pout as the group was led into the island.

There was a large quarrying site where they were mining the clouds ." There are different types of clouds like sea clouds, Island clouds and man-made clouds, each one has a different purpose..." The whole construction thing wasn't very interesting you were more curious about the dials.

We finally reached their house which was comfortable and had a great view of Angels beach. We also got a view of Nami riding the waver around as well having the time of her life. Luffy had that disappointed look mixed in with a whole load of jealousy. "Could I see some of those dials?" Robin wanted to get a taste of this island's technology and the thing itself fascinated you. Conis brought a shell to demonstrate how the dials work. She tapped its apex and instructed Luffy to say something into it. "Usopp is an idiot.."
"Why would you say something like that." The shell then began replaying all of the previous conversation just had.

"We search through the reefs and shallows to find the special shells that have different properties." Conis said this and Pagaya brought a bunch of other shells one with wind another could record videos. Sanji was led to the kitchen where you slowly creeped up behind to see a flame dial being used to cook meals Usopp would probably do all he can later to get his hands on the dials. I should probably get my hands on a vision dial to take the videos I so desired. Zoro was asleep on the couch and after helping with preparing a meal Sanji went to the window and looked outside probably looking for Nami but she was nowhere to be seen. "I can't see Nami anywhere."  "She's probably somewhere." Luffy dismissed the thought of Nami being lost knowing how tough she is. "She can take care of herself." Zoro had finally started waking up.

"I hope she doesn't go to the forbidden ground." I turned to Conis who had started talking about where Nami might be heading to. "Forbidden land?" Robin was now interested and so was Luffy there was a slight glimmer in his eyes and a curiosity behind the shine.

"Upper yard is the sacred land where God lives and we are never to step foot on it."

"God lives on the sky island?" Usopp was in shock and so was I. Although vocally expressing it wasn't in mind.  "God Enel is powerful and rules over the sky island he hears all and knows what's happening."

"Even right now?" Usopp asked looking around in fear. Robin held her chin in thought. Zoro was just on the chair and leaned back. "I couldn't care less." My palm made it's way onto Zoro's head hitting him. "Shhh he'll hear you." The angry green head was about to fight back but Sanji was all over the place. "We have to protect Nami-swan from whatever danger is looming. This was a good opportunity to see if the god on the island had any answers.

Maybe he knew about the void years together with the truth. "We should really go after Nami to make sure she is safe." Luffy said this with sparkles in his eyes clearly not concerned about actually saving Nami but more so adventure.

"You don't really care about Nami going do you?" Zoro asked. We had some snacks and went down to go make sure Nami was safe and well.  We were ready to leave but the wind wasn't blowing in the right direction so we couldn't leave. You sat down on the beach with Chopper. Luffy clearly didn't have any patience so he took the broken waver that we got from the wreckage and tried to ride it to the island.

His thought process always surprised me he clearly couldn't ride one that was fine but he thought he could a broken one. From my sitting position I watched as Luffy began to drown and Zoro jumped in to save him. This brought over a heavy sense of déjà vu. This had happened countless times now Luffy drowns and Zoro saves him. This would be problematic later. The struggles of a devil fruit eater indeed.