Chapter 17

I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling. It had been a week now and I had done my best to ignore everyone, including Omega, which didn't go unnoticed by the young girl.

"(Y/n)? Can I come in?" A gentle voice asked from outside my room.

"Yea, come on in, Omega." I grumbled as I set up and pulled my legs to my chest.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss her. From day one Omega had a special place in my heart and I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I'd do anything for her.

I watched as the door slid open and she made her way inside. I smiled as she climbed into bed with me and laid beside me.

"Are you okay? You haven't left your room for a week." Omega mumbled as she cuddled into my side.

"No, not really." I mumbled as I hugged her.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she looked up at me.

I don't know how to lie to Omega, especially when I knew all she wanted to do was help me. So I decided to speak up, and explain what had happened between me and Echo.

"Echo.. kissed me." I explained as I leaned forward on my knees.

"But why is that a bad thing?" She asked with a frown.

"It's bad, because I love him."

She sent me a look and I let out a groan.

"I love all of them, Omega. Crosshair, Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, and Tech. I can't just... be with one of them, because they all have a hold of my heart and I feel like I'm betraying them." I said as I buried my face in my knees.

"Why can't you just be with all of them?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

I let out a laugh and turned to send her a smile.

"You're just to innocent. Omega, I can't just be with all of them. They deserve better than me... they deserve someone who can.. just love them." I said as I looked away from her.

She gave me a nod and I ruffled her hair.

"You should go to bed, don't worry about me. I'll be okay, kiddo." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Okay." She said as she stood up.

I smiled as I watched her walk out of the room, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

The next morning I was woken up by banging on my door and stood up. I walked to the front door and it slid open the reveal the guys.

"Why did you guys wake me up so early?" I asked with a groan as I rubbed my eyes.

"We need to talk to you." Hunter explained, a frown on his face.

I let out a sigh and gave a quick nod. I moved to the side and allowed them to come inside my room. I plopped down on my bed and stared up at them, waiting for them to speak.

I hadn't expected to see the boys this early in the morning, let alone see them all at the same time with a look of determination on their faces.

"So, what is so important that you woke me up... at 1 in the morning?" I asked with a frown.

"Well we have all been talking and-"

"We are in love with you." Wrecker said cutting Hunter off.

"What?" I asked in shock.

The boys all turned to Wrecker and sent him a glare, he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry about him. What Wrecker means is... we all are in love with you, romantically." Hunter explained.

"I... okay." I said as I gave a quick nod.

"Omega told us how you said that you loved us all and that... you couldn't pick between us." Echo explained.

"That snitch." I grumbled out.

I would definitely remember to never tell Omega any of my secrets again, seeing as she was horrible at keeping things from her brothers.

I let out a sigh and rubbed my forehead as I tried to think of something to say.

"So we all have agreed to share you." Crosshair said breaking my train of thought.

"What?" I asked as my head shot up and I stared up at them in shock.

"We all realized that, because we all love you, we can handle sharing you with each other." Tech explained.

"As long as it's just us." Crosshair grumbled out.

I shouldn't be surprised that they were all super possessive, well mostly Crosshair, who looked ready to murder anyone who would dare touch me.

"And as long as you are comfortable dating all of us." Hunter said shooting Crosshair a look.

"Wait, so... you all want to be with me, at the same time?" I asked in shock.

"Obviously." Tech said with a frown.

"Okay." I said with a nod of my head.

"So we are in an agreement?" Crosshair asked with a smirk.

I knew the answer, and I think I always knew deep down in my heart what I would say in this moment. But I guess I had never expected it to actually happen, I thought I'd die without ever being able to love anyone. But my boys made sure I wouldn't, they made sure that I had people who loved and cherished me.