Jimin's state is also same unlike Taehyung, Yoongi is much better he just closed his eyes right shut his ears by hugging Jimin hard and slept already while Jimin whispered soothing words to him. Jimin is just looking at his husband's calm face. He also forget the movie. The baby kitten beside him is really Jin's son as he can see Jin jumping whenever a ghost pops out and Namjoon and Jennie calming him. Both Yoongi and Taehyung are more like Jin in many cases. Jimin caresses the soft cheeks of his husband and pecked him there while closing his eyes, as sleep seeps through his eyes in the warm hold of the strong arms.
As the movie finished Hyunbin, Yejin , Taehee, Aera and hope and Y/N were the only persons who didn't sleep. They woke up the elder Jeons and told them to sleep in their room. Jennie also got up and went to her room to talk to her mother and slept there with a smile. Others as they saw that everyone are fast asleep, they didn't distrub them and went to their respective rooms to sleep.

Time skip~

       Morning came too fast for any one's likings. The sun shown bright but the people sleeping in the Home theatre didn't mind it because it is still dark and cold for them there. Jin being an early riser woke up first and went to make breakfast for everyone. When it's time for breakfast Jin called to Joon's phone.  Joon who felt the vibration beside him also woke up and saw the time. He groggily sat in the bed. He saw that the youngers are still fast asleep. But they should wake up for the breakfast. So he went and start to wake the easy ones. Obviously the soulmate duo is easy to wake up than the sleepy fellows. He slowly shook Tae who is frowning in his sleep. He shook him again and Tae finally woke up. He looked at Namjoon with drowsy eyes who smiled at the innocent face. Namjoon can't help but lean down and plant a tender peck in Tae's forehead which made all the sleepiness in him flew away. "Wake Jungkook and freshen up, Tae. The breakfast is ready", with that he went to Jimin and woke him up. He said the same to him at which Jimin nodded with still droopy eyes and pouty face. Namjoon can't help but coo at the cutie pie, and also placed a tender kiss to him too. Namjoon then took his phone and went out. Now Jimin begin to shake Yoongi who snuggled more into the pillow not waking up. Jimin again tried," Hyung wake up...it's already past 9". But alas! Yoongi pulled the blanket over his face and slept more.
He once again tried to shake Yoongi to which Yoongi pulled Jimin too with him. Jimin pouted and loosened Yoongi's arms around him and escaped his grip.  Taehyung who saw all this laughed silently.  "Tae, it's not fair. Don't laugh", Jimin whined to which Taehyung looked shocked. But it's not time to be rude. Whatever Jimin does was wrong for him but still Jimin is innocent and he knows that. He bit his lips and got down from his bed and went to Yoongi and he also shook Yoongi,

   "Hyung....Hyung....Hyung ...wake up.....", He also called for Yoongi. Yoongi just groaned and said, " ahh tiger leave me.....let me sleep". Tae and Jimin both looked at each other and then, both shouted " HYUNG", and pulled Yoongi up. Yoongi opened his eyes ready to beat the shit out of the people who dared to wake him up. He opened his eyes and start glaring at them. He can't beat them, because they both are his loves. His care for them and love for them stopped him. He looked at the bed beside to see Jungkook still sleeping peacefully , he then turned to both CEOs and said accusing," How can you let him sleep and wake me up, this is unfair". Taehyung bite his lips stopping himself from laughing out loud.  Jimin bit his lips and asked , "Hyung, how your friends will wake you up in US? You said about your friendship with Sehun Hyung and Ms. Jennie... I wanna know".

        Yoongi who looked so cute right now glaring at the duo. He chuckled at his pretty baby's question.     

     " Ofcourse those days when we have a sleepover is always fun to think...but still those memories are embedded like a leech in my precious brain. Can't forget them even though I want to. I will show how once Sehun woke me up by a demo. Here, myself will wake him up like that day", pointing at sleeping Jungkook with a devilish smirk in his lips. With that Yoongi got down and went to Jungkook and pulled his leg with a force and boom 💥!!!!! Jungkook fell down and like in a second Yoongi threw a jug full of water in his face.