Chapter 23💜

~With Taekook

Everything is not achieved in a blink of an eye.
Each and every try towards your goal is important. That is what Tae believes. Afterall living a living alone is not easy. He faced many things to an extreme level. He is stone hearted not because he wanted. But he was made.
Can anyone break into that stone wall and enter the heavenly place ?

After walking sometime, Jungkook said to tae that they may order rose and tell their people to deliver to them. Tae looked at him and told," I'm not someone who believe God and rituals all, but I belive that if anything that is to be done in a way then it should be. You are my husband not some random girl I'm trying to impress. I will do anything that makes you ,MY HUSBAND, forever live happy. This is not only about me. This is about you. This Daegu is rich of plant resources and flowers in this particular place because it's holy. I'm sure there will be definitely roses blooming in the darkest beautiful place of this forest. You may rest here , I'll go search for it.", He began to walk saying this. Jungkook was shocked. Taehyung was a determined man and a good husband. He never want anyone to point fingers on his husband like they did in the haldi. As long as Jungkook is Taehyung's spouse he will be treated with all the respect. Jungkook then sighed and went following his husband.

**Jungkook's pov**

I don't know why I'm feeling something inside me whenever he says I'm his husband. 'HIS', this is what I wanted but now I never wanted anyone to have that title other than me. Like he said I will be the only one who will be called Taehyung's spouse.

'no--no----no what the hell I'm thinking. I will leave him soon, I don't love him , I just want his body nothing else. Come into your sense Jungkook!!!!', I scolded myself and ran to him.

I can feel him getting weak because he still has some fever left. His body is too much weak after carrying me for 1000 steps. Am I that too light? He just carried me like I'm nothing. For god's sake I have muscles and abs. Who said I can't carry him?

I can see him stop. I frowned and looked at him looking somewhere up. I followed his gaze and saw there was something that is up in that cliff but that was like a remote area , we have no clear way to reach there. We need to definitely climb them. Wait...wait...wait .... Don't tell me that my stupid Hubby is going to climb up there. 'Did I actually call him Hubby....Argh 😫 what the hell happened to me', I rambled in my mind. Before I could stop him he is already climbing. What the hell he think of himself. He is already losing his consciousness and risking his life for some stupid rose.

Struggling too much with his stubborn husband Jungkook reached the top to see dark. Yes all DARK!!!!. He knew the deeper you go the forest will be more dark. It's creepy.

He turned to see his husband moving somewhere like he was hypnotized

' Did I really pushed myself into this stubborn bear?'I mentally scoffed and followed him. We saw some old house? Temple? What the hell was that? Who the hell will build something deep in the forest safe from all human eyes. I squinted my eyes and saw it was really peaceful here. Whoever build this here really loved peace and privacy. I and Tae climbed inside with the stairs.