Chapter 33💜

Time skip 1hr before the party~

        Jungkook was excited for the evening party. He is always fond of parties and drinks. And also this is the first time he is going to a public occasion with Taehyung, as his spouse. All this makes his inner feelings giddy. Yeonjun and Beomgyu are also invited as their father is also a business man. They were continuously teasing him on the hickies on his neck which are very light as he forget to use the concealer. He is not angry, he is just embarassed. He is also getting unknowingly happy on being Taehyung's husband,he didn't know why. This feels right to be loyal to his husband. Now he understand how his father and mother are in love and loyal with each other making them happy ( are they really?). He doesn't feel anything towards the other famous boys and girls of his college who are clinging fir his attention now-a-days. He strictly avoided any interaction with them.

    Now his last lecture is over. He is coming out of the university with his friends.

" Oh.. Kookie I heard your husband and his designs are always unique. Will you ask him design us some suits for our farewell?", Beomgyu asked excitedly leaning on the opened door of his car. " Yah ofcourse I will but can you afford my husband's customised designs ?", Jungkook barged about Taehyung's talent. Ofcourse he know not only him whole Korea know how his husband is artistic and fashionable in his designs. "Yah brat we are your friends so don't tease us. You don't need to help us we will ask Taehyung Hyung himself in today's party at night", Yeonjun said clicking his tongue. Jungkook winked at his friends and  got in his car and bid goodbye to his friends. "See you in the party guys", he yelled and his car roared out of the university.

Time skip after returning to the Mansion~

After returning from the university Jungkook went to freshen up before Taehyung comes. So he is here inside their closet infront of the mirror choosing what to wear. As in cue he heard the room door open so just in his thin white robe Jungkook ran inside the room to see a tired Taehyung taking off his coat. He frowned at the tired faced boy and went near him. Taehyung noticed the other’s presence. He looked up and his breathe hitched seeing the most beautiful human he ever seen in his life ( you never looked at anyone then how would you know?) .

    The time seemed to be frozen and
the couple too. One is looking at the other with concern and the other is looking at the other with astonishment like memorizing each and every part of his husband. The curves and outlines of Jungkook's body making Taehyung sweat. Wanting to devour the boy. A new hunger filling his pits. A wave of need of pleasure running down his spine.  "What happened baby? Are you alright?", Jungkook asked when he looked into his husband's intense eyes boring holes back into him. " Tae... baby..... yah ....KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG", Jungkook lost his patience at the lack of response from his dumb alien. Taehyung was scared at the yell thrown at him. "Why the hell are you shouting?", He asked after gaining his senses from his jungland.  "Ooo I was practicing singing", Jungkook sassed while rolling his eyes. "Oh but that was terrible. Don't sing like this infront of others they will become deaf", Taehyung said with concern laced in his words advising the dumbfounded boy. Poor boy didn't know that he made a total damage of his husband and his singing abilities. Jungkook looked at the other in disbelief 'like what the hell'.  While Taehyung was just looking innocently at his husband. Oh so innocent boy. "Really. Oh thank you for the information and warning", Jungkook replied not really sugar coating his words. "It's okay", and again Taehyung didn't get the sarcasm. Jungkook sighed defeated. He again asked changing the topic to his main concern ,"what happened you look tired?". "Oh...ahmm just work, couldn't get break", Taehyung replied feeling overwhelmed at the other's worry.  "Oo... you still want to go to the party?", Jungkook asked while making tae sit. "Yes, it's important. I'll just take 10 min rest and then we will go", tae responded. "Okay , I'll ask appa to give you some juice", with that Jungkook called to the kitchen landline from the room. A maid took the call and Jungkook informed the maid to bring some strawberry juice. After few minutes the juice arrived when Jungkook brought the juice he saw tae dozing off. "Tae, drink this". Kook shook the tired body in the bed. Taehyung took the drink and drank it like a baby. After drinking it, he said,"ok now I'll go freshen up and then we shall go", Taehyung said getting up. "AA...Tae can you come choose me a dress first then you go freshen up", Jungkook dragged Taehyung before he could go to the bathroom. Taehyung frowned at the latter's enthusiasm. He smiled a little and looked through the suits his husband have and picked one and gave it to him. Before Jungkook could respond Taehyung went off.

LOVE - Yoonmin, Taekook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें