Chapter 9💜

HyunBin's pov

We are in the flight to Seoul which we left with our prince for a new life. As I saw at my side I saw my RUDO sleeping like a Greek God. I chuckled at Sehun who was trying to take pictures of Yoongi from all directions. I always wonder how they even become best friends.
To kill time I thought to go through Seoul News to know about the recent things. As I was going through some posts I saw our tiger's photo and I clicked it to read the entire news. I came to know that he went to SNU (Seoul National University) for a programme as a chief guest along with his business partner Park Jimin of Jeon enterprises.

 I came to know that he went to SNU (Seoul National University) for a programme as a chief guest along with his business partner Park Jimin of Jeon enterprises

That boy was beautiful no that's not the exact word that boy was angelic looking so pure yet a hidden mystery. Suddenly I saw my RUDO ,' won't they be a perfect match?' I chuckled and smiled at my thoughts and decide to talk about my wish to Yejin when we reach home.

We're going to stay with Kims .I want my prince to live his life happily with his family and I knew My RUDO never says no to me and That's how I convinced him to stay there,but he got a promise from us that Taehyung should not know that he is his brother until he is ready. We're not sure what Kim's mansion held for us but we are sure , SEOUL is the start of a new life for our RUDO as I looked at Park Jimin's photo. "I will make sure that the new life of yours will be filled with happiness and it's my promise to you Rudo".
________________________________

Every elders are planing something big what will be the reaction of the young ones how will the elders make them agree to it.

__________________

At JEON MANSION

Everyone was already ready and sitting at the dining table ready for breakfast and the elders are planning to break the thought of jungkook's marriage to others as well. Soon Jimin also joined them and all are eating peacefully before Mr. Jeon can talk everyone's attention was caught by the breaking news being shown at Tv.

**No one's Pov**

~Breaking News~

THE GREAT CEO OF MINS ENTERPRISES
ARRIVED AT SEOUL NATIONAL AIRPORT JUST NOW WITH ONE OF HIS PARTNER AND HIS GRANDPARENTS ALONG WITH HIS PA AND THE COMPANY'S SELECTED MODEL.