015

@flourboiii hyunjin tweeted
are u a guitar? because i c major potential in us 🥱

675 likes | 289 retweets
@mycatsarecuterthanyou its clearly for me guys 😤
↪️ @flourboiii #delulu
↪️ @mycatsarecuterthanyou fake news
@spearb is ur name opinion cuz i didnt ask for it
↪️ @dandyboiii STEALING MY CLAPBACKS HUH 😹
↪️ @spearb im helping to advertise it
↪️ @dandyboiii no, fuck u.
@j.one PLS. WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS IS FOR.
↪️ @mycatsarecuterthanyou yea me bro
↪️ @j.one pft pls minho. be so fr rn.

@ilikeyourguitar lixie tweeted
FUCK HE RLLY GOT THE DAMN GUITAR RIZZ

@ilikeyourguitar lixie tweeted FUCK HE RLLY GOT THE DAMN GUITAR RIZZ

4 likes
@j.one u are a lucky one. watch out lix.
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar touch him i DARE you 😍
↪️ @j.one damnz that was hAwT lee felix 😩
↪️ @dandyboiii WHAT THE FUCK JISUNG
@imsaurfoxy im better i swear i got rizz too
↪️ @j.one sorry blind cant see it
↪️ @imsaurfoxy #skillissue

"okay kids we're here!"

felix immediately sprang up from his slouching position as he looked out the window to his left, eyes sparkling as he took in the sight before him.

his eyes caught on the huge ferris wheel and a rollercoaster track, paired with people crowding at the front of the park to get tickets. "woah calm down, sweetie," jisung said, patting felix's thigh upon noticing felix's perked up expression.

"seungmin is paying because he's a rich ass," jisung announced, earning a slap from the said person. "fucker," seungmin insulted, causing the taxi driver's eyes to bulge at the comment. seungmin whipped his wallet out, fumbling for notes before handing to the driver.

"i'm sorry. when you have friends like him, all the colourful words start coming out, you know?" seungmin said as the driver took it.

the driver shook his head, a hesitant smile on his face as he took the payment from the male. "it's okay, no need to explain. i was quite vulgar when i was younger too."

and with that, the 4 men disembarked the taxi, felix nearly shutting the door in jisung's face because he was too excited to get into the park. "motherfucker!" jisung yelled, holding an arm out to prevent the door from slamming in his face.

"sorry," felix said, pulling his best friend out who was glaring at him. "i'm just too excited."

"no shit sherlock. you've been buzzing with excitement like a fucking bee at the backseat," jisung commented, earning a smack from felix.

"shut up! can we go in already?" felix asked as the 4 of them walked nearer to the entrance.

"we can't. minho has the tickets; we gotta wait," jisung said, and the 4 of them decided to wait near the entrance.

felix grabbed a map from the counter, spreading the brochure out as he looked at the rollercoasters. "we need to try this!" he exclaimed, pointing at a white track. the other 3 looked at the rollercoaster, and jisung choked as he inhaled deeply.

"i'm actually gonna faint if i ride that," jeongin admitted.

"for real... felix you might wanna rethink this," seungmin said, eyes wide as his pupils trailed the length of the track, gulping at the sight of multiple loops.

"it's okay. if i faint, hyunjin can administer cpr... you know... mouth to-" "you know, i would expect that idea to come out form jisung's mouth, not yours," jeongin interrupted.

jisung chuckled proudly, looping an arm around his best friend's shoulder. "i taught him well, didn't i?"

felix turned the map around to look at the various activites in store, before gasping. "there's gonna be fireworks at 8pm! fuck yes!"

"oh! i should make an alarm for that!" jeongin exclaimed, whipping his phone out as he tapped furiously on the screen, setting an alarm.

"i want to ride the ferris wheel. maybe i will have a chaste kiss with the love of my life when we reach the top," jisung said, clasping his hands together and blinking repeatedly.

"that's actually so romantic... me when?!" felix asked, pouting.

jisung placed both his hands on the blonde's shoulders. "that's my aim for tonight. you need to aim to get your guy in the bag, alright?"

felix nodded, mock saluting his friend, before they let out a squeal and started jumping around in a circle.

"for fuck's sake," seungmin muttered as he watched his friends disapprovingly.

"please we know you're excited too," jeongin said, elbowing seungmin playfully.

"i could fucking hear you from a mile away, han jisung."

the 4 males looked up to see minho stalking over, a frown etched on his face as he stared disapprovingly at jisung. "at least it wasn't hard to find us!" jisung said, sticking his tongue out.

"but it was really loud; the school doesn't need a PA system, you would suffice," minho said, shaking his head.

"hey sunshine!"

hyunjin smiled brightly at the blonde, reaching out to ruffle felix's hair. felix yelped, swatting his hands away as his blonde locks fell all over his face. "hyunjin!" felix whined as he sweeped his hair out of his face while the raven-haired just laughed.

"god, i'm gonna be third wheeling; please can we just go in," seungmin murmured, shaking his head as he looked at felix fix his hair. "it's okay, you won't, you have ch-" "finish that sentence if you don't treasure your life, jeongin," seungmin cut off, shooting daggers at his friend.

minho sighed, shaking his head and muttering something to himself before he pulled jisung away from the group and towards the counter.

"how did you sleep last night, sunshine?" hyunjin asked, a smile still on his face as he watched felix fix his hair.

"i slept well actually. i'm actually really excited," felix said, smiling up at the black-haired male.

"why? cuz you couldn't wait to see me?" hyunjin asked, cupping his face as he made a cute face at the blonde.

felix flushed, but he pushed hyunjin's face away, groaning. "it's not all about you, you know! i love amusement parks, that's why i'm excited!"

"aw, not me? am i not handsome enough?"

"you're ugly!"

"are you sure? say that to my face."

"yes i'm very su- STOP!"

hyunjin's fingers jabbed at felix's side, and the blonde laughed as the black-haired male tickled him. "are you very sure, lee felix? huh?"

"y-yes- OKAY OKAY NO YOU'RE NOT UGLY!"

"that's what i thought."

seungmin, changbin, jeongin and chan watched the pair as hyunjin's arm held felix by the waist as felix laughed, his head resting on hyunjin's shoulder as he let out chuckles.

"fuck this shit i'm always thirdwheeling," seungmin said, tutting at the sight as he shook his head.

changbin laughed. "excuse hyunjin. he's just in his loverboy era."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n:
these chapters have been a bit too boring; but the next few might not! (hopefully)

stream s-class for a good life