002

@ilikeyourguitar lixie just tweeted.
hi pls notice me im your biggest fan

4 likes
@j.one MAKE HIM NOTICE YOU THEN
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar CAN U STOP IDK HOW IM SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WE ARE IN DIFFERENT BLOCKS????
@imsaurfoxy ngl im gonna have fun watching felix have an infatuation
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar we're meant to be
↪️ @imsaurfoxy #delulu
@dandyboiii the urge to tell him he's a phonecall away
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar DONT U FUCKING DARE ISTG SEUNGMIN
@dandyboiii but u just saw him how can u be his biggest fan
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar CAN U BE MORE ENCOURAGING?????

"hyunjin, can you help me out for a quick moment?"

hyunjin looked up from his phone to see minho looking at him. "and my payment is?" hyunjin asked. "a slap if you help me, or... a slap if you don't help me," minho replied. "such nice payment," hyunjin cooed as he stood up from his bed and followed minho out of the dorm.

last night was the first time he had ever played in front of a crowd and in front of his new university. yonsei may have had their own musicians club but it was never as hyped up as SNU's. he definitely had more fun playing for SNU than yonsei, and not to mention the cute guy he had maintained eye contact with.

speaking of the cute guy...

"hey minho?" hyunjin asked. minho hummed in response as he pressed the down button of the lift.  "who was with you last night?"

"oh. jisung, jeongin and felix," minho answered. he looked at hyunjin. "why?"

"nothing. i was just curious," hyunjin replied, shrugging as they entered the lift.

minho smirked, pressing the '1' button. he knew what was going on. jisung had told him about the long eye contact he and felix shared after the performance. "why, you wanna meet someone in particular?" minho asked.

"no," hyunjin replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "i thought you were a loner last night."

"fuck you! you waved at me and you saw i was with people," minho cursed, flicking his friend's forehead before walking out of the lift. hyunjin yelped in pain, his hand flying to nurse his aching forehead. "fuck YOU! where are we even going?" hyunjin asked, running after his friend as he exited the lift.

"library. jisung needs to pass me something," minho replied.

"jisung? like your dancer?" hyunjin asked, remembering minho talk about him. minho nodded.

"pass you what?" hyunjin prodded. "i lent him my hoodie last year cuz he forgot to bring his during an exam. he's finally returning it to me," minho said.