010

hyunjin grumbled under his breath as he trudged away from the lecture hall, his footsteps echoing against the floor.

he thought his consultation was scheduled today, wednesday, but it was actually next wednesday, which meant he had been sitting in the lecture hall like an idiot for the past two hours playing games on his phone.

berating himself, hyunjin shouldered his bag as he walked faster out of his school.

minho had gone for dance club, and changbin and chan were probably in the recording studio.

as much as hyunjin wanted to continue writing his song, he knew he had been rotting the day away with the games on his phone, so he needed to start studying.

sighing, he hurried away, going down the steps of his school and towards the path leading towards the main building, where the dorms were near.

hyunjin passed by the school field on his way, before stopping and looking back.

felix.

he remembered buying banana milk from the convenience store and then passing by to see a familiar blonde sitting on the grass.

felix's brows were scrunched in concentration, a frown occassionally etching its way onto his face before he flipped through his notes.

hardworking, hyunjin thought. felix was hardworking.

what else did he know about felix?

pretty. felix was a guy, but for some reason, hyunjin couldn't bring himself to call him handsome. felix gave so much pretty vibes, and to call him handsome didn't seem right.

the blonde had a beautiful smile. hyunjin loved the way felix's face would light up whenever his lips curled up, his eyes sparkling as they pressed into crescent shapes, revealing an adorable eye smile.

felix had freckles too. hyunjin nearly missed the smattering of brown, cute marks on felix's upper cheeks, and for some reason, his freckles accentuated his prettiness. it was as if felix's eyes couldn't hold all the stars in his eyes, so they spilled over and made themselves comfortable on his cheeks.

hyunjin felt a small smile settle onto his face as he looked out at the setting sun behind the school field.

suddenly, something bumped into him, causing hyunjin to stumble.

annoyance immediatelty surfaced, and hyunjin whipped his head around to glare at the person who had bumped into him but confusion then took hold of his face as he processed the face.

"ji... sung?"

han jisung, who was holding a plastic bag containing items he bought from the nearby convenience store, looked up, looking up at hyunjin before his eyebrows shot up.

"oh! hwang hyunjin!" jisung exclaimed, giving him a small smile.

"yeah. hi," hyunjin said, returning a small smile.

"sorry about earlier. i was just texting felix, and i didn't see you there," jisung apologised, bowing slightly.

"felix? how's he doing?" hyunjin asked, his smile widening.

the corners of jisung's lips twitched, threatening to break out into a smirk. "he's fine, just having headaches regularly. i keep tell him it's the studying," jisung replied, his teasing smile dropping as he shifted into a more serious conversation topic.

"i think ever since we started the school year, our final year, might i add, felix has been working his ass off since day 1. it's not surprising to see seungmin do that, and neither it is to see felix mugging, but he mugs as often as seungmin does, maybe even more. i try to tell him to slow down, but he doesn't? i don't know."