014

a raven-haired male smiled to himself as he entered the lift, pressing the button to his floor and humming to the tune he had danced to earlier with a blonde male. it had been 3 weeks since he had last seen the blonde, and unbeknownst to him, the dark-haired male was starting to miss the freckled boy.

in the middle of lectures, he would drop his pen randomly while taking notes to wonder what the freckled boy might be doing, or just conjuring up the memory of the blonde's captivating smile. he would smile in the middle of his lectures, before picking his pen back up and continuing as if nothing had happened.

when he was in the dance studio, he had just finished his dance and went to the side of the studio to drink water when some movement caught his eye. from the side, he looked at the door, making sure not to reveal himself as he searched for the source of the movement. and sure enough, he saw a familiar pair of eyes staring into the studio, scanning the perimeter of the room before disappearing, his blonde tufts of hair exposed, leaving the dark-haired male being able to see who it was.

hyunjin smiled before walking up to the window on the door.

the blonde tiptoed again, and his eyes immediately connected with hyunjin's, flying wide open in shock before falling back.

hyunjin smiled by himself, shaking his head at felix's shocked expression which morphed into a frown when hyunjin came out, offering his hand.

hyunjin had never expected such warmth to radiate from the blonde, especially when they were swaying slowly in the studio to the song he had chosen. felix was someone he didn't really know, but for some reason, hyunjin was determined to find out more about him.

after their dance, they packed up to leave, hyunjin carrying felix's and his bag while he handed his phone to felix for the blonde to put his number in.

"why are you saving me as ssacs? is that a curse or something? why does it sound like sex," felix had asked while typing his digits in.

"i didn't even think of it in that way! it stands for super silly and cute sunshine," hyunjin had answered.

"oh," felix said, before switching out of the contacts app and pulling up the camera to take a selfie, and then shoving the camera at hyunjin's face and rapidly pressing the camera button.

"felix!" hyunjin had laughed, trying to get his phone away from the blonde but felix jumped away from hyunjin's hold, smiling brightly at hyunjin as he walked backwards. "catch it if you can!"

the pair ran, hyunjin struggling to keep up from carrying 2 bags while he ran after the blonde, while felix just laughed, his laughter echoing in the quiet night.

the lift dinged, stirring hyunjin out of his daze.

hyunjin made his way to his dorm room, quietly opening the door and entering to see a slumbering minho, mouth open as he held onto a cat face pillow. hyunjin stifled a laugh at the sight, before gently closing the door and walking to his table.

he set his bag down, and he caught sight of his blank notebook whose pages had been a victim of hyunjin's constant tearing. hyunjin sighed at the sight of the blank notebook. he had zero ideas on what his song should be about, and he had already mustered up the courage to ask changbin and chan about it.

"where we get inspiration from?" chan had asked, bunching his lips to the side as he thought carefully about his answer.

changbin had shrugged. "i base it off on the events that surround me. maybe people too."

people. people around me.

minho, his roommate and best friend whom he had known since elementary school, along with chan. changbin, his other best friend who had trasnferred to his school in the middle of high school.