003

felix yawned as he made his way through the hallways of the university with his friends. it was monday, signifying the official start of their final year in SNU. the final year of an education no matter which level was always the most stressful and most packed year, with work constantly piling up.

as much as felix dreaded schoolwork, he was determined not to let work dampen his mood to make his final year in SNU the most fun.

after being called pretty by hyunjin on saturday, felix spent the whole day blushing and squealing about to his friends that jisung even fell asleep to his non-stop gushing once.

on sunday, the four friends had gathered in felix and jisung's room to discuss their plans for their final year in SNU.

"it's our final year together, can you believe it? like, this is the last year i'm rooming with you, lix," jisung said, the four of them all lying on his bed with jeongin's extra snacks and chips from the performance on friday night scattered around them.

"said who? i'll live with you forever, jisung," felix said. "what the fuck are you a ghost or something... get a life man you can't keep living with me," jisung laughed, smacking felix lightly.

"he's just saying that cuz he wants to get married to minho and settle down with a soccer team of kids," seungmin drawled, yawning as he stretched on jisung's bed. "you're not wrong! i would be a good male wite honestly," jisung said, making a kissy face at his friends.

"yo why don't we make a bucket list that we have to complete by the end of this year? whoever doesn't complete their list treats everyone during christmas," jeongin suggested.

everyone perked up, and immediately pulled their phones out, going to the notes app.

"number one on the list is getting minho to be my boyfriend," jisung announced, typing it into his note. "of course it is," the other three said in unison.

"i wanna use the PA system once," seungmin said, typing it into his list. "why?" felix asked, looking at seungmin. "because i just want to. like i wanna say some unhinged shit to the whole school," seungmin answered, shrugging. "i haven't planned out what to say."

"i wanna go to a party," jeongin said. "yo me too," felix said, about to type it in when jisung snatched his phone out of his hands. "hey!" felix exclaimed. "you are not putting a fucking party as the first. you are gonna get your man in your bag," jisung said, typing in the name 'hwang hyunjin' into felix's list on top of 'party'.

he handed felix back the phone. "the priority for this year is to get into a relationship. you've spent your three years in uni not even flirting with anyone except us and as your best friend, i need to see you get into a relationship before i marry myself off to minho," jisung explained.

"who said minho would even want you," seungmin joked, earning a slap from jisung. "rude ass behaviour!" jisung snapped.

"but i don't know if he's even... you know.. gay," felix said. "maybe he swings both ways," jeongin piped in. felix groaned. "i don't know... there are pretty people in school. maybe he's just really nice and calls everyone pretty," he said, draping an arm over his eyes.

"okay then why hasn't he told i'm pretty then," jisung countered. "i'm actually the prettiest in school."

the other three scoffed, causing jisung to tackle everyone down to bed and tickling them. "fucking assholes!" he teased, poking felix's side as felix laughed. "stop!" felix yelled, lunging for seungmin. "leave me out of this- FELI-" felix smacked seungmin's ass, causing seungmin to join jisung in tickling the blonde.

"we're definitely get reported for being too loud."

now, felix was looking down intently at his lab worksheet. his first period was lab work, and his lab partner jisung had fluttered out the lab upon dumping his things onto the table. jisung probably went to the cafeteria to get coffee.

felix sighed as he read his worksheet instructions. usually he wouldn't put in so much effort in lab work but with it being the final year and all, he had to double his efforts if he wanted to do well. taking his pencil, felix started annotating his practical worksheet, the pencil scratching against the paper as he did.

"lix."

felix looked up and saw jisung handing him iced coffee. "oh thank god," felix said, taking the coffee. "look to your left," jisung instructed as felix took a sip of his coffee.

felix looked to the left, where the windows that showed the hallway were situated, and saw minho waving. his jaw dropped as he saw hyunjin next to him, waving at him.

felix choked on his coffee, coughing as he thumped his chest. "oh my god," he said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hyunjin's lips curled into a smile as he watched felix choke on his coffee, coughing before looking back and waving furiously back at minho and him.

"he's so funny," hyunjin commented as he watched the blonde and jisung talk, felix wide-eyed as he spoke. jisung said something, before felix looked down at the cup of iced coffee he was holding.

hyunjin and minho were at the cafeteria buying coffee when jisung came, and jisung queued with them to avoid waiting behind such a long line. jisung checked his wallet, counting the cash inside. "fuck im short," he said.

"yea you sure are short," minho agreed, patting jisung's head.

"fuck you. not in that way, genius. i'm short of money," jisung explained, slapping minho's hand away. he checked his pockets for his phone. "fuck i left my phone in the lab i can't pay through my phone."

"i'm supposed to buy coffee for me and felix. felix can't function without coffee during lab work."

at the sound of felix's name, hyunjin immediately spoke up before minho could offer to lend money. "i can pay for felix. just buy your own," he said.

minho and jisung exchanged knowing looks, jisung smirking while minho suppressed his own smile.

hyunjin had received his two iced coffees before the two, and while waiting for minho and jisung, he approached the worker behind the counter to ask for their permanent marker that they used to write names on the plastic cups.

he wrote, 'have a great day, felix!', before drawing a smiling sun below and putting his signature.

now, hyunjin watched as felix looked up from the cup, a huge smile on his face.

everyone had a purpose in life, and hyunjin seemed to have finally found his— to make felix smile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

@ilikeyourguitar lix tweeted.
YES I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING DAY BECAUSE OF THAT TYSM YOURE ACTUALLY SO PERFECT WTFFF

3 likes
@j.one shldnt u be thanking me for being a broke ass bitch and not being able to buy u coffee 🥱☝🏻
↪️ @ilikeyourguitar thank you so much momma ilysm
@imsaurfoxy where is my coffee
↪️ @dandyboiii we have instant coffee in our dorm! 😆
↪️ @imsaurfoxy U KNOW THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT, SEUNGMIN.

a/n:
my life purpose is to wait for skz to come here and have a concert. not this year tho cuz i went for txt concert this year and i am POOR. please come jext year skz i love you i'm your biggest fan too 😩😩