Chapter 3: Closeness

"What... happened?"

SMG4 gripped onto his head, he's back to that empty void he dreamt of but.. this time, it felt real.

He adjusts his vision, confused as to what happened. He couldn't remember what happened, a good chunk of his memory just, poof, gone.

What he did remember, though, is this dream. He knew it couldn't have just been a random dream, it led to something.

He decides to start walking through the dark empty void, if walking is what you'd call it. It felt more like swimming in nothing but managing to stand in two feet at the same time.

SMG4: "Ouch!-"

He suddenly feels something blocking his path. Upon further inspection, it felt like a wall of some kind, but it's hard to tell as everything is pitch black.

SMG4: "This is giving me terrible flashbacks..."

A creeping feeling crawls up his back, he felt it before, when he...

He shakes his head, not wanting to remember all of that again, and just focus on what's happening now.

The 'wall' in front of him lights up, displaying a small screen-like apperance.

SMG4: "SMG3..?"

The screen displays SMG3, in his place as he was just about to end his livestream.

...
..
.

SMG3: "Well, hope you enjoyed my livestream! I'm tired now so I'll end the stream today, thanks for watching!"

3 ends his livestream, he was still a bit embarrassed by that call from Meggy and tried to forget it but can't.

"SMG3!-"

4 shouted desperately as he bangs his fist on the wall.

A sudden shock ran thoughout 3's body.

SMG3: "Woah-! What was that all about?"

Nothing seemed to happen after that.

SMG3: "Eh, it was probably nothing. Eggdog, come here boy!"

...

SMG3: "Eggdog?"

Eggdog didn't respond, actually, where is it?

SMG3: "Eggdog! Come on! You know I don't have all day, you said you wanted pets."

No response.

SMG3: "Weird.. it usually rushes to me by now, maybe it's sleeping? It's still a bit early though..."

3 shrugs, well, if Eggdog didn't want any cuddles, then he might as well go get some fresh air. 3 walks out of Starbucks as he summons a portal to the Showgrounds, he wanted to see how everyone was doing.

Saiko: "Stop approaching me, you pervert!"

Saiko kicks Bob as he gets thrown to the other side.

Saiko: "Oh hey SMG3! How has it been?"

Her face of anger quickly turns back to a grin.

SMG3: "Err.. good, thanks!"

3 said nervously before walking away from Saiko, he should've teleported a bit further away.

That call from Meggy pops up his mind again.

SMG3: "GOD DAMN IT! Just forget it already!"

He grumbles as he steps on an ant. Meggy did say something interesting though, where did SMG4 go?