She's Not A Freaking Pansy!

-Andrew Peterson-

She woke to a warm, nice breeze. Her body felt heavy and when she opened her eyes, Jake's body was sprawled across hers. She was in his shirt and a bra and underwear. How had she gotten here?

Glancing around the room she found she wasn't even in her own home. She was in his room. Maybe? It smelled like him but that was probably because she was in his bed. A smile pulled at her lips as he groaned, more of his body moving on hers. Their legs were intertwined. Had they slept together last night? She vaguely remembered the club last night, getting a little drunk. She remembered dancing then Jake and they left.

They'd gone to a beach, she'd driven? She'd learned a lot about his families' background. Why his dad was kind of the way he was today. Vaguely she remembered looking at him and seeing the pain in his eyes when he'd talked about his mother and the way his father had treated her. It made her heart swell with sadness for his mother. It made her wish she'd broken Ethan's arm that day.

"Jake!" A voice sounded outside the door and that confirmed that this was his room. Jake!" The voice called again and was followed by a knocking.

"Jake." She whispered and tried to shake him awake. His eyes fluttered open and the next thing she heard was a groan followed by the feeling of featherlight kisses along her neck. It sent goosebumps down her arms and legs, sparks through her body. "Jake. Somebody is at the door." She tried to tell him, but she only felt his low moan against her belly.

Trying to push him off was pointless. His hands moved to cup her neck and she felt his lips touch hers. The sparks it caused lit her on fire. She began kissing him back, her nails running along his back and then up into his hair. His tongue pushed its way into her mouth and she fought for control, but he wouldn't have it her way.

"So many nights, I've dreamed of waking up to you this way." He grumbled out with deep sexy sleep still in his voice. It sent shivers down through her stomach and to her core. Her back arching up, hitting against sold chest. His shirt was hiked up, leaving his stomach bare against hers. She sighed from the pure pleasure of it.

There was another knock at the door. "Jake? Are you even there?" The voice was higher pitched, and Andrew tried to push out of Jakes grip.

He grabbed her wrists and held them down against the bed. His muscles bunched up and it made something in her stomach twist. "Don't push away just yet. Nobody enters my room without my permission." He started kissing at her jaw and down her neck. His body held her in place against the bed. Her head tipped back to allow him more room and access to her neck.

She was at war with herself, let him continue to do this amazing thing to her or fight him off. "Jake!" She called out in a moan as he bit down softly against a sensitive spot on her lower neck, closer to the collar bone.

"Forgive me, I can't control myself." She thought she heard him mumble desperately before she felt teeth slip into her neck. She let out a shout of pain and clenched the pillow under her hands, but she didn't want to stop him. The feeling became a blinding pleasure. She couldn't control it as the feeling became greater. It was as if her heart had grown twice the size for this man. She couldn't help herself as she began to push against his hands on her wrists. She needed to touch him, to feel him against her palms. Her hips pushing against his. Fast breaths pushed out of her mouth as her heart raced. When she felt his teeth retract she sighed for several reasons but none being from pain.

"Jake...," She could hardly breathe as he nuzzled his face against her neck.

"Andrew." She felt his smiled grow against her skin. "I'm so sorry."