Finally Seeing Him

A/N: Finally a picture of Jake and man is he hot!

-Jake Holmes-

She sat astride him as he continued to growl fiercely at her companion. He was the same guy he'd seen just a few days prior with her. She was a wolf hunter and he'd been unprepared. When she'd flipped him onto the ground he'd been momentarily surprised. Without hands it was harder than he expected to break free and he was realizing as the seconds passed why she was one of the best. Her knees dug into his sides in just the right spot to render him motionless. If he attempted to move, they dug in and hurt. Her hand wrapped around his muzzle kept him from trying to snap at her. He could hit her with his paw, but he didn't really want to hurt her.

With only one option left he started shifting. When the sound of his bones started crunching her hands flew over her mouth as her eyes grew wide. She watched but it didn't stop him. Then he lay bare below her. She sat astride his stomach, legs on either side and her stomach exposed to him. He on the other hand was completely naked and having her this close set his nerves on fire. He wasn't sure if he could trust his wolf with the way the exposed skin on her thighs rubbed against the sides of his body.

Her lips moved and when she tried to move away he snatched her wrists. He had to lean his head back and close his eyes to concentrate on not taking her right here on the ground in front of her partner. He had pulled his gun and was pointing it at him, but he'd hardly noticed. The sound of her yelling reaching his ears, bringing him back to the surface.

"What the fuck. Matt put the gun away." She yelled towards Matt, her partner, in a scolding tone. "Put. It. Away." She demanded. When the gun was lowered her attention was back on him. "What do you think you're doing?" Her face was set but her eyes scanned his upper half and he smirked.

"Done staring?" He expected her to blush a burning red at his comment, but he didn't even get a soft flush. Her glaring eyes coming back to meet his own.

One of her hands escaped his grip and she was slapping him across the face. "I wasn't staring, I was assessing my ability to fight you in your human form if you attempted to try anything."

"What are the odds?" Jake asked, his smirk returning to his face.

"If I aim for the exposed groin then it'd be simple, I could walk away scotch free." Matt grumbled something but when she shot him a look he went silent.

If Jake tuned his hearing he could hear her heart racing in her chest. This was affecting her. Enough for him to be able to use it to his advantage and find a way to get her home if he wanted.

"Andrew. Let's go." Matt held a hand out to her, but she ignored it, examining Jake's face for a long moment.

"You're...Jake Holmes!? You bastard!" She cursed, the words flew out of her mouth easily, like a good drink.

"And you're Andrew Peterson. Next obviously observation please." Jake stated nonchalantly, his voice full of sarcasm. She licked her dry lips and his heart quickened. He noticed the piercing on her tongue. It drew his eyes to her lips. She was sexy with her piercings. For the first time he noticed the tattoos on her arms. Something he hadn't had the opportunity to see the last time he'd had his eyes on her.

Sweat dripped down her temple, they'd been jogging the perimeter when she'd noticed him watching and waiting. Her hair pulled back from her face fell mid-back, showing him much of the fine lines on her face.

He wanted to pull her hair free and run his fingers through it. Her body structure was petite compared to his, but she had curves in all the right places. She was built differently than many of the female werewolves he'd had the opportunity to enjoy. He couldn't stop thinking how beautiful she was. He was drawn to the jewel in her belly button. The little freckle sitting beside it, he wanted to kiss that freckle. Something about her made his heart expand. She was, of course, his mate. There was no denying it.