Chapter 1: The Tea Party

It was the spring season when the leaves started to grow on each branch, the breeze blew cooler, and the yellow sun slowly released its veil of light. The cloud gets thinner and the weather becomes brighter and finer. The sunny light of Sarajevo shines brighter than before. It's been many years since the bloody Wizarding Yugoslav War and after the final stalemate from the Ilvenmorny Agreement as the result of the end of the war in the 1990s.

***

The Entire Wizarding Balkans has entered a prosperous Renewal Time where the new peace is reborn from the ashes of the chaos and strife.

Bosnia, the land of the Golden Lily, stood stronger than ever under the reign of the new ruler Tvrtko Delić of the Royal Kotromanić Family and the five wizarding noble families in many parts of the land. Even the Grand Principality of Montenegro and the Tsardom of Bulgaria, have become prosperous than before. They came to innovate for the benefit of the wizarding community through the governance of their leaders. And the Federal Kingdom of Croatia, the solemn homage of the Telerin-speaking Croats, peace and harmony rule through the reign of the current High King Krešimir II.

***

Tirana, Albania
19 March 2019
12:15 in the Afternoon

A former Ravenclaw student Kreshnik Gjergji is standing at the doorstep, overlooking the wide entrance of the Albanian Wizarding Ministry Hall while floating the falling leaves with his air magic. Concern was apparent in his eyes, the gale seemed to be whispering something. Gjergji can't decipher it yet but there was something hidden behind the coldness of the gale.

"Mr. Gjergji, the Ministry Leader is there at the conference. Go and meet him." The man said.

Kreshnik closed his palm and hid his blue magic. It might be just the climate he concluded.

"Thank you, Radovan. I'm on my way now." Kreshnik responded as he smiled at Radovan.

Everything in Tirana has changed, and one of them is the interiors and the exteriors of the hall. Gjergji has spent three years rebuilding and renovating the entire Albania with the help of his knowledge. And his effort was not in vain as Albania knowingly became the Great Pillar of Wisdom of the many Ravenclaw Albanians.

Kreshnik entered the conference hall and saw his awaited audiences, the Governor of Wizarding Albania, together with the current President Skander Hoxhaj as well as the current Ravenclaw Professor of Hogwarts Filius Flitwick together with Balkan Wizardry Ministry President Nikolaj Izetbegović.

Ever since Kreshnik became an Ambassador of Wizarding Albanian and Kosovar Culture and Heritage, he has already abandoned his old navy blue suit in favour of his black tuxedo which complements a blue orchid pin on his left chest. Even so, he still dons a royal blue necktie with bronze inlays and a silver ring with a blue sapphire on his ring finger as a symbol of the House of Ravenclaw.

"Mr. Gjergji!" Greeted Professor Flitwick as he came to shake hands with Kreshnik. Well, how Flitwick missed his oldest student so much!

"We were happy that you were able to attend this conference hall, your former classmates at Hogwarts will surely be happy with your return as an Ambassador of the culture of Wizarding Albania and Kosovo."

"The Governor is right, Mr. Gjergji. Is Professor Flitwick still there? Well, maybe that's stronger than me." Ministry President Izetbegović laughed in an unpresidential manner.

"We are happy to see you again, Mr. Gjergji. It seems that it is only in gatherings like that we are complete together." Governor Fatmir Rexha congratulated Gjergji.

"Thank you for congratulating me. By the way, President Izetbegović, you are right, so I thank you all for being here in the conference hall to witness my return as the current ambassador of two wizarding countries." Gjergji responded with a smiling face.