Chapter 2

“I’m coming, baby.”

Freen pants. She hears Becky gnashing her teeth from the other line.

Becky looks at her wrist watch and taps her foot on the floor creating impatient sounds.

She is an obsessive-compulsive freak when it comes to ‘time’ contrary to her girlfriend who seems to have all the time in the world.

“I see you already babe, don’t move!”

“Where are you? I can’t see you.”

Becky tiptoes hoping to see her girlfriend from the pool of people. She is waiting near the boarding gate; their flight has been called three times already and their names were mentioned.

They are flying to SK to meet Becky’s family and attend the wedding of her sister that is happening in two days’ time.

“Here ba—AAAH” Freen stumbles as she trips on nothing.

Luck has it as she landed on top of her girlfriend.

Becky is knocked on the floor.

“Sorry, I’m late. I overslept.” Freen explains briefly keeping their position, she is plastering an apologetic smile.

Becky’s frustration flew in the thin air. She blushes on the sight of her girlfriend’s milky white skin.

Her eyes slowly travel from Freen’s smile down to her girlfriend’s cute chin, then to the silky white neck, then to her sharp collar bones. Becky nearly choked when her eyes landed on Freen’s cleavage.

She then realizes what Freen is wearing. A tank top and a boxer shorts?! Partnered up with her fluffy pink indoor slippers.

“You both okay?” says by a man looking so suave. He winks to Freen when she pays him a gaze.

Becky frowns.

Freen opens her mouth to say something but Becky beats her on saying something.

“Back off, she is not interested and We can manage.”

She says coldly, glaring at the man who puts both his hands up as if he is surrendering.

As soon as the man disappeared Becky glares to her girlfriend.

“Sorry? I was late?” Freen thinks she needs to apologize because Becky looks upset.

Becky is continuously glaring at her girlfriend. Her eyes travel to the people around them and she sees everyone checking on Freen’s oozing sexiness.

She clenches her jaw, closes her eyes, balls up her fists and took a deep breath. Before, removing her trench coat and putting it on Freen’s shoulder to cover the exposed skin of her lover.

Everything happened in a slow motion, when she puts her arm around Freen’s shoulder, pulling their bodies closer. She walks glaring to every man who looks at Freen indecently.

Freen’s eyes widen. Moments like this makes her want to stop time. Becky is holding her in public, acting possessive, owning her.

She notates that her airport fashion should always be a tank top and a boxer short so that she can see this protective and possessive Becky because this action sends shivers down to her spine and brings out the butterflies in her stomach.

DEAD. She is dead because of a sudden heart attack from Becky’s action.

INSIDE THE AIRPLANE

Freen is not new to Becky’s silent treatment, so she should not be worried if her girlfriend is not talking, but why does she feel it is different this time. Her girlfriend looks upset.