Episode 30: Bound of Trouble

Sometime after being accompanied by Jen and Amaura, Mew and the others are now on an island where it has a reputation for having super sized Pokemon. As of now, the group are now looking at a map of the island called Fairchild Island.

Tracey reads the map and says, "It says on the map that this island's supposed to be full of Pidgeot and Rhydon."

"Cool," Mew and Tomo comment.

"And they're bigger than usual," Tracey adds.

"How come?" Misty asks.

"There are lots of fruit trees around here, so there must be a lot to eat here," Tracey answers.

"I hope so," Jen says.

Amaura nods her head in reply.

Later, the group are now exploring the island. They walk up the path and soon find a basket full of fruit in the middle of the road.

Pikachu and Eevee cheer, "Pika! Eev! (Lookie!)

"Wow! A fruit basket right in the middle of the road!" Tomo shouts in excitement.

Soon, Tomo along with Jen, Amaura, Meloetta, Skwovet, Pikachu, and Eevee rush to the fruit.

But Misty shouts, "Hold it! Come back here!"

The group quickly rewinds themselves back to where they start.

Then Misty says, "Don't you think it's just a little bit suspicious that a basket filled with fruit just happens to be sitting in the middle of the road waiting for us to come up and eat it?"

Tomo and Jen then look at each other.

Then Tomo says, "I guess so."

"Maybe," Jen replies.

"Pika Pika," (It's possible.) Pikachu says.

"I have to agree. This has to be a trap," Mew says.

"It does kinda seem like some trick Team Rocket would try to play," Tracey says.

Misty soon points out, "Look! There's plenty of fruit right there!"

Everyone looks to see an Apple Tree.

"That looks safe enough," Misty says.

Soon the group begins to approach the tree.

"I guess you're right," Tomo says.

Suddenly, everyone falls into a pit when they reach the tree. Soon an apple falls out of the tree and hits Mew's head.

"Ow!" Mew yelps.

Mew picks the apple and looks curious. When she tries to bite it, she realizes the apple isn't real.

"This is as hard as a rock!" Mew comments.

Then they hear a familiar voice.

Jessie:

Prepare for trouble, you fell for our pit!

James:

Of all of our tricks, this is my favorite!

Then Jessie jumps off of the tree.

Jessie:

To protect the world from devastation!

Then James jumps from the tree.

James:

To unite all people within our nation!

Jessie:

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

James:

To extend our reach to the stars above!